UPDATE: St. Louis DA to charge couple. Old white couple point guns at protesters

They aren't defending anything lol, there was no threat which is the only reason they came out. Probably a Karen hoping to go viral

Derp...they are defending their property and letting it be known that they are willing to do so. He's actually doing them a favor by giving fair warning.

I couldn't care less about this Karen trend but your double standard is really glaring...if people starting saying, "oh there goes a shaniqua", in an attempt to diminish a certain demographic your tears would flow....but I guess leftists aren't even trying to feign being consistent or logical these days.

Thread got posted on 4chan. Now they're doxxing him. How the tables have turned

FeMTY1W.png

If the internet has taught me anything, it's not to fuck around with 4chan. Those guys are the illuminati of the internet. They see all. They know all...and they're merciless trolls. Bad combination.

Derp...they are defending their property and letting it be known that they are willing to do so. He's actually doing them a favor by giving fair warning.

I couldn't care less about this Karen trend but your double standard is really glaring...if people starting saying, "oh there goes a shaniqua", in an attempt to diminish a certain demographic your tears would flow....but I guess leftists aren't even trying to feign being consistent or logical these days.
Only Karen's are white? Wtf? Lol

Didn’t read, but

Washington post is pretty much as credible as info wars nowadays
Here ill summarize for you, Freddy gray riots happen, New commissioner was hired who turned around crime in New Orleans. Police union said fuck you and murders continue to rise each year as union continues to fight every possible change

If the internet has taught me anything, it's not to fuck around with 4chan. Those guys are the illuminati of the internet. They see all. They know all...and they're merciless trolls. Bad combination.
/pol are the ones who took down Sony's network two times in one year

Didn’t read, but

Washington post is pretty much as credible as info wars nowadays
Also defund the police was a thing here years ago. Do you think a program that has half billiion budget but continues to fail more each year is good? Corruption, fake overtime, no oversight thanks to the union. But they should keep getting their half billion right? The failure of police is much deeper than you can comprehend and most of it is due to the unions

https://theappeal.org/defund-the-baltimore-police/

Also defund the police was a thing here years ago. Do you think a program that has half billiion budget but continues to fail more each year is good? Corruption, fake overtime, no oversight thanks to the union. But they should keep getting their half billion right? The failure of police is much deeper than you can comprehend and most of it is due to the unions

https://theappeal.org/defund-the-baltimore-police/
They should use that budget to hire more officers. The unions represent members, its the whole reason they exist. When it’s determined a member clearly fucked up they are disciplined but the union makes sure they’re given a fair trial and not just instantly terminated. Lori Lightfoot literally wanted to fire an officer for flipping off a protestor so let’s not pretend like some of these politicians give one fuck about fair or proportional discipline.

They should use that budget to hire more officers.
They try but not enough qualified applicants to outpace attrition. Basically a bunch of low iq bums applying which is probably why the force sucks to begin with, no standards and no quality people want to be police

They try but not enough qualified applicants to outpace attrition
That’s a shame. I’d like to see better recruitment and hiring practices for every major metropolitan department. It’s the only way to fix this.

That’s a shame. I’d like to see better recruitment and hiring practices for every major metropolitan department. It’s the only way to fix this.
Nobody who can do something better wants to be a police officer anymore. From my experience its all low iq wanna be military type or former security guard, cash truck, etc type people. Not the brightest bunch. Then they wonder why people who couldn't get hired elsewhere are doing stupid shit while being recorded

They were within their rights, but their firearms handling is horrendous. Fingers on the trigger and muzzle sweeps tell me that they're a danger to themselves and the public.

Back