UPDATE: St. Louis DA to charge couple. Old white couple point guns at protesters

After a little research my only problem with Country Club manlet and his wife, is their lack of gun safety, mostly hers. She is waving it around like she is directing an orchestra. There is a 50/50 chance if it did go off, she would hit her husband or a protestor.
They live in a gated community, so the roads and sidewalks are private property.
Missouri like my state has the Castle Doctorine so legally they can defend their property, which is where the gated community comes into play based on the law. The road and sidewalks are also theirs because their HOA dues pay for the roads. They are considered owners(partial but owners none the less) of that road and sidewalks the protestors are walking on.

Nobody who can do something better wants to be a police officer anymore. From my experience its all low iq wanna be military type or former security guard, cash truck, etc type people. Not the brightest bunch. Then they wonder why people who couldn't get hired elsewhere are doing stupid shit while being recorded
I’d like to see the following changes to hiring practices where applicable. Mandatory educational requirements in the form of a bachelors degree with a GPA minimum of 2.95. Additionally, more strict physical fitness testing and a new written exam that focuses more on awareness, problem solving and communication. In return officers should start no less than $80k with full benefits and educational assistance to pursue a Masters, Doctorate, or JD.

EbpqGYAXsAUSBwC

These two need to find a range master and get some training. If she fires from that position, she will have a broken nose or black eye and he is going to shoot her elbow off or maybe take out a tit.

I don't understand the complaints here. An angry mob showed up to what apparently is a guy's home and he invited them to leave. Everyone made good choices and everyone lived happily ever after.
From what u understand they were marching to the mayors home, when they enter the guys neighborhood he is already on the porch with a gun as if he were expecting them. They had not started any trouble during their walk and only stopped because they were approached with guns. They continued their walk to mayor home with no violence or looting

No pointing

No. Fuck YOU.

Show up in someone's neighborhood screaming and "protesting" after all the destruction we have seen the past few months?

What. Did. You. Fucking. Idiots. Think. Was. Going. To. Fucking. Happen?

"WAH! She pulled a gun out! Wah!"

You really think some old white folks give a single solitary fuck about social media? Jesus dude, you're not much of a thinker are you?
100%, they are wealthy as fuck and probably beat off to shit like this. They are all over the news and social media now, I expect fox news interviews tomorrow

No. Fuck YOU.

Show up in someone's neighborhood screaming and "protesting" after all the destruction we have seen the past few months?

Nothing happened, they continued to the mayors house as planned and these people got their rocks off holding their guns for the first time in their life

Nothing happened, they continued to the mayors house as planned and these people got their rocks off holding their guns for the first time in their life

They got their rocks off?

No.

That was the horde, who went into someone else's neighborhood to fuck around and get their daily butt-pucker.

These people defending their homes were making a statement that your kind won't be tolerated here.

They got their rocks off?

No.

That was the horde, who went into someone else's neighborhood to fuck around and get their daily butt-pucker.

These people defending their homes were making a statement that your kind won't be tolerated here.
All the protestors had to do, is send one person running at them and they would have shot each other.

EbpqGYAXsAUSBwC

These two need to find a range master and get some training. If she fires from that position, she will have a broken nose or black eye and he is going to shoot her elbow off or maybe take out a tit.

Misfire, schmissfire. He don't care. She doesn't seem to mind either lol

No. Fuck YOU.

"WAH! She pulled a gun out! Wah!"

Out of likes but **like

Lol at Kyle Dennis. Don't they always look exactly how you'd expect them to? $50 that guy has at least a dozen hot pocket sleeves in his futon cushions.

Back