UPDATE: St. Louis DA to charge couple. Old white couple point guns at protesters

Still no outrage from the leftist on this board about tampering with evidence or Missouri's Castle Laws?

Still no outrage from the leftist on this board about tampering with evidence or Missouri's Castle Laws?

Whether a gun is loaded, a toy, or broken doesn't change anything when it comes to the crime of brandishing. Especially since she surely thought that the gun was operational, so you can't even argue state of mind.

That said, these charges are BS. The police point their guns at unarmed people every day, and it's considered good self defense practice--if someone in that crowd of trespassers had a weapon they may not have had time to raise, aim and fire in self defense.

Whether a gun is loaded, a toy, or broken doesn't change anything when it comes to the crime of brandishing. Especially since she surely thought that the gun was operational, so you can't even argue state of mind.

That said, these charges are BS. The police point their guns at unarmed people every day, and it's considered good self defense practice--if someone in that crowd of trespassers had a weapon they may not have had time to raise, aim and fire in self defense.
They used the gun at trial so she damm well knew and the AG already said by Missouri law they were well within their right

As he should. The wife was a fuck up. But, she knew her gun couldn't fire. The people in their neighborhood had already committed a crime to be there. Were any of them charged?

Seeing the Police and DA actually tamper with the evidence is insane. That alone would have been enough for me to throw it out and ask for a Criminal Probe on the DA and and cop that thought that was alright.

Honestly I think they should've been punished for how they handled those guns. Nothing crazy, maybe a slight fine or some community service. Really irresponsible to point your guns like that and to disregard trigger discipline. They need to learn from top tier operator Kyle Rittenhouse on how to handle a gun, now that boy knows his way around a rifle.

As he should. The wife was a fuck up. But, she knew her gun couldn't fire. The people in their neighborhood had already committed a crime to be there. Were any of them charged?

Seeing the Police and DA actually tamper with the evidence is insane. That alone would have been enough for me to throw it out and ask for a Criminal Probe on the DA and and cop that thought that was alright.
House intact, no one got hurt, everyone happy. Finally a feel good story.

Honestly I think they should've been punished for how they handled those guns. Nothing crazy, maybe a slight fine or some community service. Really irresponsible to point your guns like that and to disregard trigger discipline. They need to learn from top tier operator Kyle Rittenhouse on how to handle a gun, now that boy knows his way around a rifle.
It’s a really bad look on her part. The judge should seriously recommend she be trained by a professional. Don’t know if the law could impose anything more.

We couldn't see the mob... you know the mob that violently broke into private property. If the mob was threatening them and pointing guns their way would you feel differently? I find it very scary that the leftists on here relished the murder of unarmed Ashli Babbit for trespassing but takes offense to two people against a mob trespassing. Hypocrisy, how does it work?

We couldn't see the mob... you know the mob that violently broke into private property. If the mob was threatening them and pointing guns their way would you feel differently? I find it very scary that the leftists on here relished the murder of unarmed Ashli Babbit for trespassing but takes offense to two people against a mob trespassing. Hypocrisy, how does it work?
You only point your gun when you're ready to shoot to kill, otherwise the barrel should be pointed towards the ground. Just watch Rittenhouse in between his shots, finger was always off the trigger and the barrel pointed towards the ground even though he was in the middle of a hostile mob.

Even if they did point their guns... the police point their guns at people they SUSPECT may be armed but are not every day--it's common practice that is trained into them--if you wait to raise your barrel until you see a gun, you may be too late.

You only point your gun when you're ready to shoot to kill, otherwise the barrel should be pointed towards the ground. Just watch Rittenhouse in between his shots, finger was always off the trigger and the barrel pointed towards the ground even though he was in the middle of a hostile mob.
So you agree with me on Rittenhouse?

But yeah she was scared to death of a violent domestic terrorist org trespassing. You really expect her to know how to act? She should be scared to death based on the chants and threats.

But yeah she was scared to death of a violent domestic terrorist org trespassing. You really expect her to know how to act? She should be scared to death based on the chants and threats.
I don't feel that strongly about it either way, I just think that they were irresponsible with how they handled their firearms and the whole situation could've ended very badly as a result.

I agree Rittenhouse was acting in self defense and shouldn't be convicted or punished.

I will answer you if you look me up after your yellow expires. You still need time to "think about what you did" before we have an adult discussion.

I got 3 guns and if "protesters" were coming down my street tearing up shit I would have my shot gun ready and aimed as they walked by my house. They didn't even point it.

I will answer you if you look me up after your yellow expires. You still need time to "think about what you did" before we have an adult discussion.
I wouldn’t look you up even if I was getting paid to recruit a special incel soyboy to run the new TDS sub forum on Reddit.

Back