1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

UPDATE: St. Louis DA to charge couple. Old white couple point guns at protesters

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by F1980, Jun 28, 2020.

1. LangfordBarrow StickAndMove Platinum Member

If that was a precinct instead of a house would a cop have been justified in pointing his gun at them?

2. Tairy Hesticles Purple Belt

That depends...who did they vote for?

3. LangfordBarrow StickAndMove Platinum Member

That's your slant. They didn't break the gate to gain entry. Maybe they were angry with the Mayor and chanting but they weren't violent or on the McCluskey's property. It was not a case of the protesters initiating a confrontation. The McCluskeys did that by going outside with their weapons drawn.

4. LangfordBarrow StickAndMove Platinum Member

Are you sure those are the facts? Do you think it was some lefty conspiracy that spurred 2 lawyers to plead guilty?

5. scoopj ackson

I have to believe they were told to plead guilty with the promise of being pardoned just to avoid a long drawn out case. Never should have been charged with anything in the first place.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2021
    Ichibanner likes this.
  6. the ambush Silver Belt

[​IMG]
    I like how the state invested in a commemorative sign.

[​IMG]

7. Confucamus Last of the V8s Platinum Member

You don't know that and, considering everything that was going on in the country, BLM/Antifa did not deserve the benefit of the doubt.

I don't need excuses. There's hours and hours of footage of the violence that BLM brought to cities across the country and that was happening at the time. Don't want to have guns drawn on you when you're "walking by" someones house? Try not having a history of massive property destruction, looting, assault, and murder used to further your political message behind you.

8. nhbbear Duty Belt

On the wall, pissing off the edge of the world
    I just read that cori bush lost her shot over this. While on camera, she had to stop and look away to compose herself. I love it. I dislike her quite a bit as well as her whole “squad”

fuck them

9. nhbbear Duty Belt

On the wall, pissing off the edge of the world
    Found it

she says “because you spat on my name you won’t get away with this” what a self important bitch. And she admitted to being there. Guess she won’t be charged with trespassing either?

SanchoMF likes this.
  10. LangfordBarrow StickAndMove Platinum Member

I get your point but they didn't have an excuse for their behavior. That's why they needed a pardon. I think everyone should be armed all the time. That doesn't mean dipshits should think they can arm themselves and head out to handle any situation.

Confucamus and Black Paladin like this.
  11. Black Paladin Funniest Sherdogger, P4P

Simple question:

Does everything you wrote in the quoted apply to the coup attempt on January 6?

LangfordBarrow likes this.
  12. Tairy Hesticles Purple Belt

The gate was broken. There are photos. There was also a sign clearly stating that a private street started behind the gate.

You're attributing intention to a crowd that you know nothing about, and also expecting the McClusky's to do the same. Nobody knows the intention of a trespasser until it's too late. There are people who have broken into homes, raped the whole family, tied them up, and burned them alive. You don't give strangers the benefit of the doubt when they enter your property.

You just simply don't know the intentions of people. Especially a group of angry people that have forced their way onto your clearly marked private property. Any reasonable person with a pair of balls would grab a weapon and posture up to protect themselves, their family, and their property.

13. Bargey Silver Belt

What a hideous troll - inside and out

nhbbear and SanchoMF like this.
  14. Ichibanner Brown Belt

Haha. Spoken like an individual that lacks a spine or moral integrity. Believe it or not, there are still men in society who don't take kindly to those who illegally enter private property, commit criminal trespass, and become belligerent when lawfully asked to leave.

I'm sure that very idea is shocking for someone such as yourself. I'm guessing that you aren't a homeowner and probably aren't comfortable with confrontation.

15. Ichibanner Brown Belt

You're talking to a lib that regularly does mental gymnastics to try and make their opinion work within the frame of the subject at hand. He or she is incapable of logical thinking, they're too busy trying to clean up the mess that their bleeding heart leaves since they wear it on their sleeve.

Langford Barrow's thought process is: Liberals Good. Criminal trespass good because liberals did it. Conversely, if criminal trespassing libs are good, then homeowners in defense of home must be bad.

16. gluehuffer1776 Brown Belt

I am glad white people can still get justice under the anti white system we live in today. They should never have been charged in the first place

17. idrankyourbeer Brown Belt

god damn. now thats a username!

18. Roaming East Ficti pravique tenax

Brandishing laws punish people for Brandishing. News at 11.

19. Black Paladin Funniest Sherdogger, P4P

How is the system anti-white?

20. SanchoMF Equally Useless

Did someone already post that Vice City meme of this couple or do I have to?

Mark Hunts FIST likes this.