UPDATE: St. Louis DA to charge couple. Old white couple point guns at protesters

sure, if it was your own private bank. and you know, with people breaking in...

What if the bank kept my money in it? What if I owned some shares shares of the bank too? I was just protecting my property (money) and means of income(bank that I own shares of).

Again I am perfectly fine with the pardon.

What if the bank kept my money in it? What if I owned some shares shares of the bank too? I was just protecting my property (money) and means of income(bank that I own shares of).

Again I am perfectly fine with the pardon.

i don't think owning shares of a company means you can live there.

try as you may, these aren't valid comparisons.

I fucking hate blm and anqueefa. Fucking hate them. But I also hate the seditious fucks from the sixth and their theories that could not sound more stupid than if they were written by a retarded armadillo. Bunch of butt hurt bitches that think the election was stolen because how could anyone vote against their king retard? And yep, antifa is violent. Yep, blm can be violent-but aside from a gate, that group was not violent but the assclowns at the capital were. Keep painting these people to be heroes for fending off the horrible black horde. They’re fucking nutbags and seem like really terrible people. Again, cori bush was leading that blm mob and I hate her and everything she stands for, but they weren’t violent
You’re going to have a bunch of crow to eat as information keeps coming out that the entire thing was staged by the FBI and oath keepers and those antifa goons you say you hate so much are the only ones guilty of any violent activity on that day.

https://rumble.com/vkok1d-jan-6-looks-like-an-intelligence-opperation.html?mref=22lbp&mrefc=5

I’ve posted a video here over a month ago of an ex military guy that was running for congress who the feds tried to blackmail, likely how they got help from the oath keepers talking about a event in January…A FULL WEEK before Trump announced he was holding the event on the 6th.
Lets revisit Jan 6th

Here’s the answer they’re giving on releasing the 14000 hours of video and other information
https://www.judicialwatch.org/tom-fittons-weekly-update/pelosi-capitol-riot/

Last edited:
I’ve never painted those fucking idiots as heroes. I’m simply saying the left is making it sound 100x worse than it was contrasted with them downplaying the past 6 years of shit they incited across the country.

fair enough, we agree on something

You’re going to have a bunch of crow to eat as information keeps coming out that the entire thing was staged by the FBI and oath keepers and those antifa goons you say you hate so much are the only ones guilty of any violent activity on that day.

https://rumble.com/vkok1d-jan-6-looks-like-an-intelligence-opperation.html?mref=22lbp&mrefc=5

I’ve posted a video here over a month ago of an ex military guy that was running for congress who the feds tried to blackmail, likely how they got help from the oath keepers talking about a event in January…A FULL WEEK before Trump announced he was holding the event on the 6th.
Lets revisit Jan 6th

Here’s the answer they’re giving on releasing the 14000 hours of video and other information
https://www.judicialwatch.org/tom-fittons-weekly-update/pelosi-capitol-riot/

Not buying it. You’re claiming that antifa was to blame for that? Get out of here with that bs

Not buying it. You’re claiming that antifa was to blame for that? Get out of here with that bs
way to really dig into something...you obviously spent 2 seconds, not reading or looking at anything I posted

actually that post screams of shill
you see liberal types pull one insignificant word out of a huge post and try and deflect the entire discussion on the regular here, it's their MO, but you expect better of other posters.

there is a pattern developing with a few posters here, guys that once seemed level headed, average to above average common sense and now when you read their post its like getting a mouth full of chicken fat. you can't spit that shit out fast enough

actually that post screams of shill
you see liberal types pull one insignificant word out of a huge post and try and deflect the entire discussion on the regular here, it's their MO, but you expect better of other posters.

there is a pattern developing with a few posters here, guys that once seemed level headed, average to above average common sense and now when you read their post its like getting a mouth full of chicken fat. you can't spit that shit out fast enough
Blame everyone that doesn't agree with you, it couldn't be that you're the one that's wrong, but don't worry nobody here expects better of you.

Blame everyone that doesn't agree with you, it couldn't be that you're the one that's wrong, but don't worry nobody here expects better of you.
I've never heard anything out of you I couldn't teach a bird to say and I'm being serious, you're the epitome of group think...and you're in the stupid tank

you people strain at gnats and swallow camels, don't project you foolishness off on me

way to really dig into something...you obviously spent 2 seconds, not reading or looking at anything I posted

you are correct, sir. Not bothering to read anything that claims that was mostly antifa

Back