Law UPDATE w/ DEADLINE Biden to Unveil Vaccine Mandate For Federal Workforce

TheJewBear

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/0...variant-vaccine#biden-vaccine-federal-workers

President Biden on Thursday will use the full force of his presidency in a push to require tens of millions more American workers to get vaccinated against the coronavirus, including the vast majority of federal employees, who could face disciplinary measures if they refuse.

Through a pair of executive orders and other federal rules, Mr. Biden will either require or prod two-thirds of the American work force to get vaccinated, officials said. His administration also intends to compel vaccination for federal contractors as well as 17 million health care workers in hospitals and other institutions that receive Medicare and Medicaid funding.

This is wild. I'm a vaccinated federal employee but the vast majority of my co-workers are conservative and do not want to take the vaccine. Some are threatening to retire, quite, or use "religious exemptions" to preclude them from being disciplined.

I predict some serious fallout (and job openings if anyone is looking to get on the federal gravy train). My agency already has staffing issues and losing more people is going to exacerbate things.

On the plus side, I'll be holding on to my Moderna stock.

https://apnews.com/article/joe-bide...utive-branch-18fb12993f05be13bf760946a6fb89be

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden on Thursday is announcing sweeping new federal vaccine requirements affecting as many as 100 million Americans in an all-out effort to increase COVID-19 vaccinations and curb the surging delta variant that is killing thousands each week and jeopardizing the nation’s economic recovery.

The expansive rules mandate that all employers with more than 100 workers require them to be vaccinated or test for the virus weekly, affecting about 80 million Americans. And the roughly 17 million workers at health facilities that receive federal Medicare or Medicaid also will have to be fully vaccinated.

I like that there's the testing option, but really really not a fan of the federal government dictating down to companies what they have to do for things like this

I think that should be up to the company or venue.

Thank goodness their is no thought for the actual Science of it. Those with natural immunity of antibodies, T cells, and B cells can go fuck themselves. They can take their Cleveland Clinic, and La Jolla Studies and cram them. Following Science is not the goal. Cleansing the undesirables, may I say the "deplorables" is the goal.

It's a fantastic way to fire Conservatives and Independents. It's a good move to ensure the employees are mostly Democrats and our bureaucracies embrace Authoritarianism.

Fuck everyone that won't go along with the Leftists / Globalists. It's just too bad we can't put them all in camps.... or can we for our safety?

Thank goodness their is no thought for the actual Science of it. Those with natural immunity of antibodies, T cells, and B cells can go fuck themselves. They can take their Cleveland Clinic, and La Jolla Studies and cram them. Following Science is not the goal. Cleansing the undesirables, may I say the "deplorables" is the goal.

It's a fantastic way to fire Conservatives and Independents. It's a good move to ensure the employees are mostly Democrats and our bureaucracies embrace Authoritarianism.

Fuck everyone that won't go along with the Leftists / Globalists. It's just too bad we can't put them all in camps.... or can we for our safety?
So you are admitting that Conservatives are the ones prolonging the pandemic

lol... These fucking liars. And the idiots who swallow it... and choke

“We cannot accept this to be the new normal,” said Dr. Leana Wen, a former Baltimore health commissioner who comments regularly on the pandemic.. If the pandemic continues unabated, it will mean 500,000 deaths a year. “Surely no one wants that.”

Please read the article.

You cannot take a test instead under the new mandate. Workers who refuse to be vaccinated will be subject to disciplinary action.

It won't let me access it, but I read about it in another thread but it seems that that it's non-federal workers who can get the test and federal workers won't have that option so my mistake.

So you are admitting that Conservatives are the ones prolonging the pandemic

Oh for sure! It's the Conservatives fault. They really should be put in camps for willfully endangering the rest of the nation. They could be forced to make masks and ventilators while there.

Perhaps the prolonging is from ignoring those with natural immunity and ignoring therapeutics?

There is this country called India. It's has a decent sized population. Anyways, these Indians had a huge influx of cases. So, they went all on this therapeutic called Ivermectin and suddenly their cases plummeted and things got way better. Here is a chart of their cases.

India-CV19.png

Keep beating that vaccine drum, which apparently only works for 6-8 months and here we will be again! Booster! Booster! Booster!

Back