Law UPDATE w/ DEADLINE Biden to Unveil Vaccine Mandate For Federal Workforce

The retards should get vaccinated. The reason covid continues to raise hell are all the unvaccinated morons. You notice that Trump was like the pied piper of the stupid. Ever since he was in office the country has been like a festival for the stupid.

Trump got vaccinated; Biden went on TV and got stuck with an empty needle.

Friend just tested positive

had jj vax 3 months ago

works for nasa

101.4 fever feels like shit

this vax is a joke and so are these mandates and the sheeple supporting them.
My friend and his wife also have Covid right now, both vaccinated. Both feel like crap. Not sure what shot they got, tbh I don’t care.

I didn’t get vaccinated , had Covid, and felt like a bad cold for 12 days.

Take it for what it’s worth.

My friend and his wife also have Covid right now, both vaccinated. Both feel like crap. Not sure what shot they got, tbh I don’t care.

I didn’t get vaccinated , had Covid, and felt like a bad cold for 12 days.

Take it for what it’s worth.

i had it with a mild fever and sever exhaustion for 4 days and then fine. I also had flu in june. One of 1800 people to test positive for the regular flu. That flu was way worse than covid. It last 3 weeks with severe coughing and fever. Doc holiday level sickness.

so be it. Natural immunity for the win. Try not being professor klump and your odds go way down of dying from the scamdemic

like from .003 to .0002

I think more than anything this pandemic has confirmed that Americans are horrible at math.

4.5 million + deaths and tens of millions ill? Proof that Covid is nothing to worry about.

I knew a guy whose friend's cousin got the vaccine and got sick? Proof that the vaccine is dangerous!

UPDATE

Just got this e-mail:

Deadlines
  • All employees must be fully vaccinated by November 22, 2021. In order to meet the deadline, ___ employees should follow the deadlines for the particular vaccines per below. A person is not considered fully vaccinated until two weeks after the final dose.
  • MODERNA: First dose by October 11. The second dose of the vaccination will be four weeks (28 days) later, but no later than November 8 in order to achieve full immunity by November 22.
  • PFIZER: First dose by October 18. The second dose of the vaccination will be three weeks (21 days) later, but no later than November 8 in order to achieve full immunity by November 22.
  • Johnson & Johnson (J&J): Dose by November 8. This is a single-dose vaccination.
Exemption Requests
More information will be forthcoming about accommodations. Meanwhile, employees wishing to request a medical or religious exemption from this mandate should send their request to the ___ Reasonable Accommodation mailbox:

Just got a new job that requested my vaccination card. Had to let them know I don't have the vax but have no issue getting it done ASAP. Got my first shot a few hours ago.

UPDATE

Just got this e-mail:

Deadlines
  • All employees must be fully vaccinated by November 22, 2021. In order to meet the deadline, ___ employees should follow the deadlines for the particular vaccines per below. A person is not considered fully vaccinated until two weeks after the final dose.
  • MODERNA: First dose by October 11. The second dose of the vaccination will be four weeks (28 days) later, but no later than November 8 in order to achieve full immunity by November 22.
  • PFIZER: First dose by October 18. The second dose of the vaccination will be three weeks (21 days) later, but no later than November 8 in order to achieve full immunity by November 22.
  • Johnson & Johnson (J&J): Dose by November 8. This is a single-dose vaccination.
Exemption Requests
More information will be forthcoming about accommodations. Meanwhile, employees wishing to request a medical or religious exemption from this mandate should send their request to the ___ Reasonable Accommodation mailbox:
I think thats for Federal employees only

Supposedly for private sector, its going to be enforced NEXT Fall, but most big companies dont wait until the last minute. They will probably mandate it by some time this year

I think thats for Federal employees only

Supposedly for private sector, its going to be enforced NEXT Fall, but most big companies dont wait until the last minute. They will probably mandate it by some time this year

Correct, this was sent throughout my agency (DHS).

I wonder what the federal government will do if they fire 50% of their workforce. Millions of new claims for unemployment. What will the fallout be.

UPDATE

Just got this e-mail:

Deadlines
Exemption Requests

Does that apply to 100% telework employees that were also 100% telework prior to the plandemic? Or is that on-site employees only?

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/0...variant-vaccine#biden-vaccine-federal-workers

This is wild. I'm a vaccinated federal employee but the vast majority of my co-workers are conservative and do not want to take the vaccine. Some are threatening to retire, quite, or use "religious exemptions" to preclude them from being disciplined.

I predict some serious fallout (and job openings if anyone is looking to get on the federal gravy train). My agency already has staffing issues and losing more people is going to exacerbate things.

On the plus side, I'll be holding on to my Moderna stock.
What does the union say?

Yes. The e-mail specifically addressed that.

So which is it? All employees must be vaccinated even if they are 100% telework and were 100% telework even before the plandemic? Or if they are 100% telework they don't have to be vaccinated?

So which is it? All employees must be vaccinated even if they are 100% telework and were 100% telework even before the plandemic? Or if they are 100% telework they don't have to be vaccinated?

"On September 9, President Biden signed Executive Order 14043 requiring federal employees to fully vaccinate against COVID-19. The vaccination requirement applies to all ___ federal employees, including those on maximum telework or working remotely. There is no longer an option for employees to submit to weekly testing in lieu of becoming fully vaccinated and disclosing their vaccination status."

Back