Upload pictures straight from phone?

Cpt Migraine

Never out of likes..
@red
Reaction score
Is there anyway you guys can fix autoscaling or just upgrade the limit of data for uploaded pictures?

I'm aware there are ways around this but i think it would make the forum a lot more user friendly (and probably a lot more suicide by dick pic)..

Yeah its super annoying doesn't matter how you try to post an image most times it won't work. Sometimes i just copy image link from google and it makes me do it twice or it just won't work so i save it and try to upload it and you get that bullshit file size too large crap. Why is it so damn hard to post an image round here?
<JerryWWF>

Is there anyway you guys can fix autoscaling or just upgrade the limit of data for uploaded pictures?

I'm aware there are ways around this but i think it would make the forum a lot more user friendly (and probably a lot more suicide by dick pic)..
I would recommend using an image hosting site if you’d like to maintain your anonymity.

Unfortunately when you direct upload like some sites allow, it leaves meta data that can be used to doxx or trace your personal info.

While an upgrade like this might be convenient it could also be a big risk for posters who don’t understand.

I would recommend using an image hosting site if you’d like to maintain your anonymity.

Unfortunately when you direct upload like some sites allow, it leaves meta data that can be used to doxx or trace your personal info.

While an upgrade like this might be convenient it could also be a big risk for posters who don’t understand.

A lot of our faces are already on here and those guarding their identity that hard are probably aware of the risks i'd think?

Maybe a disclaimer before posting?

Any updates on this? I have so many dick pics..

Or is the answer "to protect you from yourselfs we are not interested in implementing this function"?

Back