Uriah Hall born in Jamaica raised in America but sounds Canadian?

Lol I look back at my old posts sometimes and realize what the hell was I on

Non French Canadians sound like Americans, outside of a few mispronunciations.

i know this this is old as fuck but it just got bumped.

Yeah i've travelled around the USA quite a bit. Generally the north speaks like us. Once I was at a heavy metal show (Danzig) in Seattle and I asked the merch guy for a toque. He looked at me dumbfounded. I said the toque and pointed to it. He was pointing at everything except what I wanted. Finally he pointed at it and said "The Beanie?" I said yeah i guess. I've never heard a toque called a beanie.

My American friends, is that what you call a toque or or was he just stupid. lol.

America been thru some shit lately and been a tad disappointed in some of it but cant wait til the borders open and visit again and let your superior musicians visit Vancouver again. I had tickets to Tiger Army but the borders closed last March or April. Legit miss you guys after a year. 1 year ago right now I was in Florida in Clearwater. What a nice place.

i know this this is old as fuck but it just got bumped.

Yeah i've travelled around the USA quite a bit. Generally the north speaks like us. Once I was at a heavy metal show (Danzig) in Seattle and I asked the merch guy for a toque. He looked at me dumbfounded. I said the toque and pointed to it. He was pointing at everything except what I wanted. Finally he pointed at it and said "The Beanie?" I said yeah i guess. I've never heard a toque called a beanie.

My American friends, is that what you call a toque or or was he just stupid. lol.

America been thru some shit lately and been a tad disappointed in some of it but cant wait til the borders open and visit again and let your superior musicians visit Vancouver again. I had tickets to Tiger Army but the borders closed last March or April. Legit miss you guys after a year. 1 year ago right now I was in Florida in Clearwater. What a nice place.
Might be called a Toque in some places in the US but most have probably never heard it called that.

He seems like a nice guy. I bet he tips at least 20%.

There is nothing wrong with this thread at all. Don’t know why people are getting triggered by it. Typically black Americans that were born and raised here have different speech and are culturally different than black Americans who are from immigrant communities. The West Indies, Africa, etc. Nothing wrong with pointing it out. I am a black American that is from slave lineage and this is an accurate observation.

Sean Paul is a french canadian rapper that looks arab and sounds jamaican lol

Back