Crime US airstrikes killed at least 22k Civilians since 9/11....Can this be Justified?

Well

Looks like we droned an aid worker after the airport attack.

I give up

Up to 48k killed so the true number is probably around 30-40k civilians killed!

https://airwars.org/news-and-invest...ivilians-likely-killed-by-us-in-forever-wars/

20YRS_CIVCAS_COUNTRY_PERYEAR_NAVY-04-04-1-1-1024x657.png

Up to 48k killed so the true number is probably around 30-40k civilians killed!

"But but we're the good guys!!! But but they killed 2,977 Americans on 9/11!!!"

I know people are gonna say that the airstrikes probably saved more lives than having troops go in or some shit like that....or they are gonna say it's the "terrorist/Insurgents" fault for being in the city next to people's houses.

Look perhaps that's the case, idk, can anybody justify this?

One thing is for sure, this crap surely created a lot of resentment/hate for America.

Anyone who thinks you can wage war without killing civilians is lying to you. It would be far better to just own it rather than obfuscate.

That's just a ridiculous take.

You should ask him what utopia they hail from and what they do for a living. They've been oddly silent about that...

Hmmm....

Anyone who thinks you can wage war without killing civilians is lying to you. It would be far better to just own it rather than obfuscate.

The question is why were waging war. Were we waging war to protect Americans or were we waging war to empower world govts and enrich corporations?

You should ask him what utopia they hail from and what they do for a living. They've been oddly silent about that...

Hmmm....

I see you spamming this question to everyone. I wonder if you realize that its irrelevant.

I see you spamming this question to everyone. I wonder if you realize that its irrelevant.

Ah, so people can call me "war criminal" because of the nation I live in and served but it's irrelevant where THEY hail from?

Ok, they can all tell Kim Jong Un I said "What's up?"

No, it can't be justified. If you know that your bomb is going to kill 9 civillians to potentially get one terrorist, it should be a US soldier who goes in and dies for the cause, not a fucking mom and children. They signed up for it, not the civillians.

maxresdefault.jpg

By fighting eachother in the middle of the field, man to man(or in some jungle away from the population or something).....of course it will never happen because both sides are full of pussies who want to win, no matter how much innocent people die, but it would be the most fair thing.

Here's the problem......The War/fighting isn't fair between a super power and Insurgency....Right off the bat, Insurgents can't 1 vs 1 the superpower thus they hide in cities otherwise they will be easy as fuck targets that can be seen by satellites ASAP.....Thus this leads to drone strikes in cities and USA using the shittiest excuse of all time "but but it's their fault, why they hide with civilians!?"......Because that's their only way of fighting back, it's obvious.....But of course USA Drones don't give a fuck, they justify killing a shitload of civilians just to get 1 "insurgent/terrorist"...or they confuse some aid worker for a terrorist and kill 7 children like they just did.

Same goes with the terrorist/insurgents with their suicide bombs....They don't give a fuck along as they get a couple of Americans....Chaos helps them alot, showing that American Forces can't secure shit is important to them.

Anyways it's time for both sides to meet in the middle of the field with Soldiers only or something......Make it a real 1 vs 1 battle, make it fair....USA sends their best troops, no airforce, no bullshit and faces the enemy(taliban/etc)....Who ever wins wins....The UN acts as the matchmaker to make sure neither side is cheating...we get to see who truly is the best 1 vs 1 with "equal" force.

Rules in war already exist.....Why not create more rules, and lets insurgents vs nation-states bang it out in a fair battle.......where Drones/Suicide bombers in civilians cities won't be a factor.....Is such a thing possible? probably not lol but it's better than Overpowered bombs in cities right now killing innocent people.

You must not like your white privilege.

The West won and owns the world by superior technology and applied violence.

Replace with what? You'll never eliminate civilian deaths. Give me an acceptable percentage and show me a tactic that achieves that

Both leaders in the square. To the death. Sword and shield.
We'd definitely get away from mentally compromised old men this way. We'd elect toughest dude so we could win wars...Then again I'm not sure Deontay Wilder would make a great president either.

Replace with what? You'll never eliminate civilian deaths. Give me an acceptable percentage and show me a tactic that achieves that
Revolutionary War tactics where you face eachother in a middle of a field.........There is a lot of empty spaces in many of these countries.

It doesn't have to be an open field, there could be obstacles/trees/some buildings......but the point is that these two forces will fight eachother in an "equal" setting with UN been essentially the ref to keep things fair.

Yes it's fantasy lol.

Back