Crime US airstrikes killed at least 22k Civilians since 9/11....Can this be Justified?

Obviously I'm not talking about everyone in Compton - it's just an example most could recognize to with regards to having a large demographic of people who have shitty culture and outlook. Specifically gangsters/thugs who will get violent over the most trivial of insults or perceived insults.
This is gold. Your incredible IQ is shining, it must be quite impressive. I am uncertain how I was even able to comprehend your previous posts.

Bro you look really good here, let’s keep perusing these thoughts. I’m interested in these “poor cultural and shitty outlook” folks and their apparent similarity to military people.

this is an absolutely insane take that has no basis in reality. which country is trying to take away our right to netflix and cappuccino, bro?

now that the US is out of afghanistan, where are all the evil people? where’s the crazy mobs of jihadists looking to destroy our way of life? seriously, where are they?

He is a shitty troll, Iraq had no way to harm the US, they went there for other reasons and killed a bunch of civilians. If the US was not a superpower Bush, Powel and Cheney would be tried in Haia

This is gold. Your incredible IQ is shining, it must be quite impressive. I am uncertain how I was even able to comprehend your previous posts.

Bro you look really good here, let’s keep perusing these thoughts. I’m interested in these “poor cultural and shitty outlook” folks and their apparent similarity to military people.

Lol, you think you've got me in some sort of gotcha with regards to racial stereotyping as if I'm some sort of die hard leftist that can't call out bullshit from minorities - I'm not. I already clarified what I meant - gangsters.

There's a hundred other American subcultures that would apply to as well - the point is that just because someone doesn't want to get into a fight with some pos doesn't mean that person isn't a POS, or that the person who recognizes that is some sort of coward because they don't go pick a fight with every shitty person in the world.

Lol, you think you've got me in some sort of gotcha with regards to racial stereotyping as if I'm some sort of die hard leftist that can't call out bullshit from minorities - I'm not. I already clarified what I meant - gangsters.

There's a hundred other American subcultures that would apply to as well - the point is that just because someone doesn't want to get into a fight with some pos doesn't mean that person isn't a POS, or that the person who recognizes that is some sort of coward because they don't go pick a fight with every shitty person in the world.
You should have dropped a Henry Kissinger quote to solidify whatever you’re saying here. It would have tied it together. Maybe.

What sacrifices, creating false WMD reports to wage war against a country that never attacked the US? Americans are much safer now lol go back to your booster shots and your bacon breakfast fatso

{<jimmies}

In his final word, the CIA’s top weapons inspector in Iraq said Monday that the hunt for weapons of mass destruction has “gone as far as feasible” and has found nothing, closing an investigation into the purported programs of Saddam Hussein that were used to justify the 2003 invasion.

“After more than 18 months, the WMD investigation and debriefing of the WMD-related detainees has been exhausted,” wrote Charles Duelfer, head of the Iraq Survey Group, in an addendum to the final report he issued last fall.

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna7634313

https://theintercept.com/2018/02/06...aq-fifteen-years-ago-and-what-he-told-the-un/

I didn't create any WMD report and I was against the 2nd invasion of Iraq.

That being said, I was not going to let my brothers and sisters-in-arms down by getting sent to prison and having someone else lead them. That was unthinkable.

Remember these are decisions mad far above my head and I was just taking care of the persons to my left and right.

Quick question.

What state do you live in and what do you do for a living? Be as broad as possible.

this is an absolutely insane take that has no basis in reality. which country is trying to take away our right to netflix and cappuccino, bro?

now that the US is out of afghanistan, where are all the evil people? where’s the crazy mobs of jihadists looking to destroy our way of life? seriously, where are they?

I have no idea where they are, I had no idea where they were, and I'm retired. The thing is, you have good men and women doing a terrible job so you can be free to criticize them. And that is OK. Trust me, they'll still go into the mouth of harm's way to make sure you are safe.

That being said, I was not going to let my brothers and sisters-in-arms down by getting sent to prison and having someone else lead them. That was unthinkable.

Remember these are decisions mad far above my head and I was just taking care of the persons to my left and right.

That could be said about the Nazis in World War 2...I have no doubt, some were normal soldiers doing exactly what you were doing, just protecting his buddy left and right..............However in the grand scheme of things, is safe to say that the Nazis soldiers contributed/helped evil, regardless if they hated hitler and were just fighting to protect his family/friends/"freedoms".........Them fighting, contributed to evil.

Having said that, does that mean, every Nazi WW2 was an evil POS genocidal maniac? Of course not, like I said some were just normal people drafted into war with no choice, caught in the ripples of time..........but IMO even they have to zoom out and realize that they contribute to a shit genocidal government....that their actions were very direct in helping that effort.

The same can be said about American Soldiers.....I don't think you people are evil, I think you are just normal people doing a job....However many of you have this "I'm innocent and just following commands" mentality, and I get that how it should be in war, specially when shit gets real and people have to act quickly....However you aren't innocent, you sadly contributed to a shit situation in the grand scheme of things, and I ain't blaming you at all for what happened, but sadly you got caught up in that shitshow, it sucks, that's life and I don't hate you people for it just like I don't hate the average Nazi,Japanese,(insert army) soldier, most were normies just fighting for the next man next to em, and have been indoctrinated to follow a nation/rulers.....It's the Leaders who deserve the hate but foot soldiers ain't innocent....Responsibility exist for everybody.......Look you can also say American civilians are also some-what responsible for being duped, etc, we are in charge of politics/politicians who pushed this, so we aren't 100% innocent either.

I have no idea where they are, I had no idea where they were, and I'm retired. The thing is, you have good men and women doing a terrible job so you can be free to criticize them. And that is OK. Trust me, they'll still go into the mouth of harm's way to make sure you are safe.

I believe this......If shit actually got real, I mean like a real war with russia/china, something that actually threatens freedom, our military would protect us for sure, and they would kickass (hopefully we haven't faced a top 10 country in years, we been facing cans)....I would be very thankful.........however, I don't think most people join for that, it's for money/college/somewhat guided path lol.

That could be said about the Nazis in World War 2...I have no doubt, some were normal soldiers doing exactly what you were doing, just protecting his buddy left and right..............However in the grand scheme of things, is safe to say that the Nazis soldiers contributed/helped evil, regardless if they hated hitler and were just fighting to protect his family/friends/"freedoms".........Them fighting, contributed to evil.

Having said that, does that mean, every Nazi WW2 was an evil POS genocidal maniac? Of course not, like I said some were just normal people drafted into war with no choice, caught in the ripples of time..........but IMO even they have to zoom out and realize that they contribute to a shit genocidal government....that their actions were very direct in helping that effort.

The same can be said about American Soldiers.....I don't think you people are evil, I think you are just normal people doing a job....However many of you have this "I'm innocent and just following commands" mentality, and I get that how it should be in war, specially when shit gets real and people have to act quickly....However you aren't innocent, you sadly contributed to a shit situation in the grand scheme of things, and I ain't blaming you at all for what happened, but sadly you got caught up in that shitshow, it sucks, that's life and I don't hate you people for it just like I don't hate the average Nazi,Japanese,(insert army) soldier, most were normies just fighting for the next man next to em, and have been indoctrinated to follow a nation/rulers.....It's the Leaders who deserve the hate but foot soldiers ain't innocent....Responsibility exist for everybody.......Look you can also say American civilians are also some-what responsible for being duped, etc, we are in charge of politics/politicians who pushed this, so we aren't 100% innocent either.

I believe this......If shit actually got real, I mean like a real war with russia/china, something that actually threatens freedom, our military would protect us for sure, and they would kickass (hopefully we haven't faced a top 10 country in years, we been facing cans)....I would be very thankful.........however, I don't think most people join for that, it's for money/college/somewhat guided path lol.

You're comparing me to the Nuremburg trials now?!?!

You know what.. The people that are the most vocal about me having been in the military have a common thread.

They don't say what they do now for a living and they have no location under their avatar. Like I said, it's your right to criticize me, but never, ever, leave yourself a "holier than thou" safety cushion.

Because we've all fallen short on that end.

You're comparing me to the Nuremburg trials now?!?!

You know what.. The people that are the most vocal about me having been in the military have a common thread.

They don't say what they do now for a living and they have no location under their avatar. Like I said, it's your right to criticize me, but never, ever, leave yourself a "holier than thou" safety cushion.

Because we've all fallen short on that end.

Im comparing a Regular American Soldier to a regular Nazi soldier........just like I would compare you to a roman soldier or any other regular soldier in history............It wasn't an insult, I was just saying Soldiers in general thru out history have just been regular guys who fight for the guy to em, it's the leaders who manipulate them and make them do evil acts most of the time.......It's the leaders who deserve majority of the blame, not the troops is what I mean.....However Troops are still responsible regardless of leaders, troops aren't innocent.

Never said I was holier than thou....however it seems like you do think you're "holier than thou" since you put the American Soldier on pedestal compared to all regular soldiers thru out the ages.....Sorry you aren't special, you are just like all other soldiers thru out history and there is nothing wrong with that.

None of this is offensive, it's the reality of the situation.

Im comparing a Regular American Soldier to a regular Nazi soldier........just like I would compare you to a roman soldier or any other regular soldier in history............It wasn't an insult, I was just saying Soldiers in general thru out history have just been regular guys who fight for the guy to em, it's the leaders who manipulate them and make them do evil acts most of the time.......It's the leaders who deserve majority of the blame, not the troops is what I mean.....However Troops are still responsible regardless of leaders, troops aren't innocent.

Never said I was holier than thou....however it seems like you do think you're "holier than thou" since you put the American Soldier on pedestal compared to all regular soldiers thru out the ages.....Sorry you aren't special, you are just like all other soldiers thru out history and there is nothing wrong with that.

None of this is offensive, it's the reality of the situation.

I know I'm not special. I just don't want you to hate me for keeping people safe.

What country do you live in and what do YOU do for a living? <-

I know I'm not special. I just don't want you to hate me for keeping people safe.

What country do you live in and what do YOU do for a living? <-
Just to make it clear, I don't hate you, I already said this....nothing I said was offensive.

Quick question.

What state do you live in and what do you do for a living? Be as broad as possible.
And yet you reenlisted multiple times after invading Iraq.

Just to make it clear, I don't hate you, I already said this....nothing I said was offensive.

What country do you live in and what do you do for a living?

YYou know what.. The people that are the most vocal about me having been in the military have a common thread.

this you?

this you?

Nah mane.

I'm a Black man and...

OGC.c74496d4f9cda9a8cad8479c0794fe9d

That being said, I was not going to let my brothers and sisters-in-arms down by getting sent to prison and having someone else lead them. That was unthinkable..

What a muppet, Iraq forces and cities were bombarded to rubbles American soldiers walked in with few casualties.

You are just a low level war criminal

What a muppet, Iraq forces and cities were bombarded to rubbles American soldiers walked in with few casualties.

You are just a low level war criminal

Where are you from and what do you do for a living?

Back