International US bombs Iranian backed facilities in Syria

Were you expecting a supposed outrage from the far far left and the so called MSM? i remember someone on a news channel say that you wont problary about the Biden's to much on the news. MSM seemed only care what Trump and his admin were doing.

Nevermind that America supported Jihadist fighters in Syria.
I know. I wasn’t actually expecting the left and their media to be honest. It was more a rhetorical question, as of course the left doesn’t care about their side and their massive amounts of hypocrisy and violence

bombing dunes in the desert is not remotely close to taking a general

they will probably rebuild the tunnel tomorrow morning
It was also in Iraq. Which was under USA influence of what have you. While Syria is not.

I know. I wasn’t actually expecting the left and their media to be honest. It was more a rhetorical question, as of course the left doesn’t care about their side and their massive amounts of hypocrisy and violence
Till the whole region gets worse and terrorist attacks happen in Europe and elsewhere then it will problary blow up in their faces. Jihadists would use Syria as a base. And i noticed not a single news outlet crzited the former Obama admin nor the new Biden admin for not doing anything on that one.

Its always the same narrative.

"Moderate Rebels"
The MSM goes even further sometimes by not mentioning that these rebels are mostly just Jihadists the actual so called rebels had defected to the jihadist groups and different ones after the FSA splintered. I still didnt find the rebels moderate at all.

When considering from the beginning they used car bombs as a tactic.

Till the whole region gets worse and terrorist attacks happen in Europe and elsewhere then it will problary blow up in their faces. Jihadists would use Syria as a base. And i noticed not a single news outlet crzited the former Obama admin nor the new Biden admin for not doing anything on that one.

Its always the same narrative.

"Moderate Rebels"
ploblary....

i dont think that word means what you think it means.

So the president can drop bombs on Syria whenever he wants without Congress.

The president can move kids from cages and into "facilities" but cannot declare a national emergency and give everyone medicare for all.

Your leaders have failed you.

The president can move kids from cages and into "facilities" but cannot declare a national emergency and give everyone medicare for all.

our “leaders” aren’t even our real leaders. The real unseen leaders of this country openly fucking hate us. That much is obvious.

22 dead after the air strike, this could be looking quite bad. Syrian soldiers were likely killed. According to some middle eastern experts on the region this might further inflame the region.

Whose in control of the foreign policy in the Biden Admin? Biden?

Last edited:
22 dead after the air strike, this could be looking quite bad. Syrian soldiers were likely killed. According to some middle eastern experts on the region this might further inflame the region.

Whose in control of the foreign policy in the Biden Admin? Biden?

the source is unreliable
1 death is more likely

What the fuck are you even talking about?

The US kerpowing a tunnel and seeking retribution after a US base in Kurdistan was attacked and a US service member being hurt in basically means we are going to clap back.

This is, unfortunately a continuation of proxy warfare that basically defines geo politics at this point. Killed Iranian backed militias in retribution but didn't kill Iranians.

From a geopolitical standpoint it was a solid strike, an easy blow to create some space. Unfortunately Turkey and their ex ISIS militias are running rampant across Northern Iraq and Syria.

That's the more pressing matter we should be speaking of. How does the US handle a NATO "ally" gang raping and slicing the throats of the Kurdish women that we supported for almost eight years.

Probably by selling them more weapons.

Priorities bro...You got to get those weapon deals done first. Then we can work on those $2000(lol) checks.

This is what leftists voted for. The Bush/Clinton gang is back. Enjoy much more of this.

Many leftists didn't vote for Biden or Trump. There is a difference between a liberal and a leftist. No leftists are advocating or supporting illegal endless wars. Thats a neoliberal and neoconservative stance. Libertarians and leftists find wasting money to murder harmless people thousands of miles away retarded.

It's like every news source is using that stupid fucking term "Iranian backed."

How about we talk about the people's nationalities who are actually doing the fighting.

Is it me or did we get rocket attacked by Iraqis in Iraq, so we decided to missile attack Syrians in Syria????

This "Iranian-backed," terminology completely obfuscates what's actually taking place. If the fighters were Iranian, they would just say Iranian, but its like they want to make a scapegoat out of Iran; as if there are no legitimate reasons for the Iraqis and Syrians to want us out of their countries.

Last edited:
"Biden is a neocon and is going to start a war"

Khashoogi report comes out showing trump lied and held back proof the Saudis killed an American

154347038_281004530060783_3293536703903025523_n.jpg
2 things can be true at once you know. Like I don't get why you people are vehemently obsessed with comparisons.

Back