International US bombs Iranian backed facilities in Syria

Keep it in that thread and stop derailing thread

I made a thread about Trump dropping more drone strikes than Obama and linked articles and it got completely ignored by right-wing posters on the board.

I hate that this shit happened from Biden but fucking hell are Trump supporters dishonest. The dude was nothing but your typical status-quo warmongering politician. The only difference is he fooled dumbasses with his fake populism.

Trump may have bombed Yemen more than other presidents.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-have-bombed-yemen-more-than-bush-and-obama-combined-2020-10

Trump revokes rule to report drone strikes.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47480207

Drone strikes under Trump far exceed Obama

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/2...rump-drone-strikes-far-exceed-obama-s-numbers

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
how is he wrong, biden likely can't find his own shoes to put on in the morning, everyone knows his brain is gone yet there he is occupying the white house and everything says he approved this strike

there are 30 DEMOCRATS that are trying to get nuclear codes away from biden

Last edited:
kamala throws her first fit for not being informed prior to the attack

Biden voters are responsible for this. They should be the first ones to sign up and be drafted for this upcoming war.
Well you know Trump lobbed cruise missiles at Syria shortly after becoming President.
He also assasinated that Iranian general.

This bombing is a loong ways from getting directly involved in the Syrian conflict, of which is there is no indication the Biden admin plans to. Blame the Neocons and the Clinton/Albright wing of the DNC for warmongering.

At least us going to bomb another country was "defensive in nature".

“But what about...”

how is he wrong, biden likely can't find his own shoes to put on in the morning, everyone knows his brain is gone yet there he is occupying the white house and everything says he approved this strike

there are 30 DEMOCRATS that are trying to get nuclear codes away from biden
Lol you hack
Where was this concern when trump was president? Launching drones and rockets?
Or the Capitol attacked?

<BidenShutIt>

Last edited:
Yea right she didnt know , they are just playing good cop bad cop . So she can take over after sleepy joe steps down and gett the support from the people .
When Kamala Harris takes over she will likely go to war with Iran and Syria to show a woman is as good a warmonger as any man.

lmao. This truly cracked me up.

Rumor has that it was an actual Iranian base not militants which makes the 17th killed the more significiant :eek:
Have you seen pictures. Never saw a military base with tents set up so close together.

Everyone attacking Biden for doing this when Trump had already done it much more at this point LOL! Lets be real. Anyone who was elected president was going to do this. They are all warmongers. I can't think of anyone who said "oh Biden is going to pull us out". You people acting like this is a surprise is hilarious. When Trump did it "he was just taking the advice of generals". At least be objective with your criticism. Tulsi and maybe Sanders were the only ones who would have tried to stop all war.

How is it warmongering if you're attacking the group that attacked you? Btw, the original article posted makes it sound like they just picked a random group to attack.

I guess Biden will resign now that Kamala is pissed?? :rolleyes:

Back