Social US Border Patrol Officer tells Haitian migrant his country is s***

Umm Europeans weren't killing people during the invasions of multiple countries , lands? Please lol.
I read this three times and I'm still not sure what (or not) you are referring to.

Who cares how they lived on their native land. The European could've stayed where they were.
News flash... those weren't the days of "woulda coulda shoulda". It was conquer or be conquered. And if it wasn't the Europeans it would have been another invading country shortly after that with the worse results. Diseases and all. Possibly more brutal and more of an extinction.

All Europeans decendents here had family come from other countries ,.1930-1940 doesn't matter because they wouldn't be here without ancestors.
oooohhh no we didn't. And most likely not even relatives.

For instance my great great grand father arrived here in the 1930s (to escape the Nazi crap) and he was the first from our family lineage. Worked and lived in a potatoe farm most of his life. He never had anything to do with slavery and oppression.

And my situation/history/lineage is very similar to pretty much all white Americans in America.

#handsclean

I read this three times and I'm still not sure what (or not) you are referring to.

News flash... those weren't the days of "woulda coulda shoulda". It was conquer or be conquered. And if it wasn't the Europeans it would have been another invading country shortly after that with the worse results. Diseases and all. Possibly more brutal and more of an extinction.

oooohhh no we didn't. And most likely not even relatives.

For instance my great great grand father arrived here in the 1930s (to escape the Nazi crap) and he was the first from our family lineage. Worked and lived in a potatoe farm most of his life. He never had anything to do with slavery and oppression.

And my situation/history/lineage is very similar to pretty much all white Americans in America.

#handsclean

You're are delusional it's not even funny. Keep telling yourself whatever makes you sleep well at night.

The guilt is thick , I never said anything about slavery. I said all people ancestors came from some where else. You can't get that through your head?

And you don't know that Europeans killed people too? I'm have European and I know this . Stop it lol.

Very doubtful. And again... if that is your logic, is "Karma" the reason why Haiti is a shit hole?

Man you ain't taking the demographic change well in america in the next 20 years . I wish I knew you personally So i could see your face when it happens . Haaaaa haaaa

You're are delusional it's not even funny. Keep telling yourself whatever makes you sleep well at night.
I sleep quite well and there's no false accusations/wild opinions that will change that.

The guilt is thick , I never said anything about slavery. I said all people ancestors came from some where else. You can't get that through your head?
Now your are just getting weird. I am totally confused about how you got to this. Either way... no guilt here.
And you don't know that Europeans killed people too? I'm have European and I know this . Stop it lol.
When did I say that Europeans didn't kill people? You're getting further down the weird hole.
Man you ain't taking the demographic change well in america in the next 20 years . I wish I knew you personally So i could see your face when it happens . Haaaaa haaaa
Again... I don't care either way. Never will. So you can "lol haaa haaaa" all by yourself. If I cared about "demographic bla bla" I wouldn't have visited Brazil 3 times, Colombia 2 times, Belize 2 times, Guatemala, Mexico and Uganga since November.

I sleep quite well and there's no false accusations/wild opinions that will change that.

Now your are just getting weird. I am totally confused about how you got to this. Either way... no guilt here.
When did I say that Europeans didn't kill people? You're getting further down the weird hole.
Again... I don't care either way. Never will. So you can "lol haaa haaaa" all by yourself. If I cared about "demographic bla bla" I wouldn't have visited Brazil 3 times, Colombia 2 times, Belize 2 times, Guatemala, Mexico and Uganga since November.

But you said you don't visit shithole countries. Man you're all over the place.

I'm all for border security... But even as a white guy, the images of guys on horseback chasing down black men with ropes just does not sit well with me.

I put on NPR for around a half hour a couple days ago and there was an audio clip of Biden saying he was going to fix this situation at the border. Was he talking about the many thousands of people streaming over the border illegally? Nope it was that the border guards didnt present nice enough optics while catching them.

But you said you don't visit shithole countries. Man you're all over the place.
When did I say those countries I visited were "sh&%holes"?? So instead of you are admitting you are wrong you just lie. Wow...

When did I say those countries I visited were "sh&%holes"?? So instead of you are admitting you are wrong you just lie. Wow...

If your implying others countries are sh$#holes, and then you go on to give this list, which other people can consider your list sh$@hole countries too.

Proves my point. Your opinion is subjective and doesn't mean your perspective of countries is absalute. If you don't have nothing nice to say they don't say it at all.

If your implying others countries are sh$#holes, and then you go on to give this list, which other people can consider your list sh$@hole countries too.
That makes no sense and "other people" have no say so in my views of other countries. The fact that I have to expalin that to you ju... well, it's obvious you are just trolling at this point.

Proves my point. Your opinion is subjective and doesn't mean your perspective of countries is absalute. If you don't have nothing nice to say they don't say it at all.
This makes no sense at all. Just more trolling.

I'm all for border security... But even as a white guy, the images of guys on horseback chasing down black men with ropes just does not sit well with me.

Would you prefer them to be riding ATV’s?

Probably because you're soft. Not saying that I agree with our immigration policy, but if you see officials trying to secure our border and all you can think of is slavery, then you need to get your mind right. Stop being a total bitch.

Probably because you're soft. Not saying that I agree with our immigration policy, but if you see officials trying to secure our border and all you can think of is slavery, then you need to get your mind right. Stop being a total bitch.
I'm far from soft... but I do have empathy. And the imagery is hard not to associate with a certain part of our nations past. I'm not saying we shouldn't secure our border. And I don't have any solutions to do so in a constructive way, but whites chasing blacks down on horseback just gives off some real Django Unchained vibes.

I'm far from soft... but I do have empathy. And the imagery is hard not to associate with a certain part of our nations past. I'm not saying we shouldn't secure our border. And I don't have any solutions to do so in a constructive way, but whites chasing blacks down on horseback just gives off some real Django Unchained vibes.
Which is why you are as soft as I originally suspected. Would you prefer blacks on horse back chasing down blacks? Maybe hispanics on horseback?

For all the anti white/white negative/white self hate going around, whites are still the majority in this country. Which means there are still going to be plenty of cases where whites hold positions of influence or authority over non white people. Should they all be replaced by POCs?

Let's not be women about this, agreed?

Screenshot-20210926-174407.jpg

Reactions: JSN
Back