Social US Border Patrol Officer tells Haitian migrant his country is s***

Except for the hundreds of times it's pointed out to them that applying for asylum at the US border is absolutely legal. Then they say asylum claims are a scam and should not be legal. 'Member?

If you’re seeking asylum, you go through the port of entry, you don’t cross illegally.

If you’re seeking asylum, you go through the port of entry, you don’t cross illegally.
It’s insane where we live in an idiocracy where this actually has to be explained.

In the same vein, it’s hard to blame these non refugees, because our elected officials have consistently rewarded invaders.

Oh, so I'm sure you're outraged over the tens of thousands of migrants who came in through the POE to claim asylum and were instantly turned back thanks to Title 42.

It’s insane where we live in an idiocracy where this actually has to be explained.

Virtually all the detainees (and separated families) under Trump, pre-pandemic, came in through the port as legal asylum seekers. You should look in the mirror next time you say "idiocracy" out loud.

Virtually all the detainees (and separated families) under Trump, pre-pandemic, came in through the port as legal asylum seekers. You should look in the mirror next time you say "idiocracy" out loud.
Wut?

I mean he isn't wrong. Haiti has definitely been exploited by outside forces, but that excuse only works to a certain extent, it's not a catch all; plus it was more so a comment on the supposed coward and those like him rather than the country as a whole. Harsh, but not without merit.

if mexico is a better option than haiti then your country is sh*t.

Oh, so I'm sure you're outraged over the tens of thousands of migrants who came in through the POE to claim asylum and were instantly turned back thanks to Title 42.
You should stop posting after that candle thread, freak.
Hide your fucking face!

Some of you probably believe they still whipped them and Jussie was attacked by MAGA guys

Haiti can't be worse than Somalia, right?? I think I would rather live in Haiti.

EDIT - I would like to try Khat out of curiousity though... lol

This is some dumb shit.

You are talking about Europeans that landed on a caveman-like lawless land of craziness. There was NOTHING established here other than tribes killing other tribes year around.

Or... are you talking about the VAST majority of white people in American today? Who came here in the 1930s to 1940s and came here LEGALLY?? Yeah good luck with that.
Mesoamerica had plumbing hundreds of years before the Spanish arrived, you're absolutely way off here.

But somehow not surprised you think Native Americans were all savages.

Mesoamerica had plumbing hundreds of years before the Spanish arrived, you're absolutely way off here.

But somehow not surprised you think Native Americans were all savages.

Pretty comparable in savagery really. Turns out all humans do horrible things to other humans when given absolute power. The vast majority of aboriginals, everywhere, did horrific things to their fellow man in a bid for power.

Probably best to accept all of human history is a bit bonkers and focus on the future, as opposed to dwelling on the past. If you can point to a dominant society that didn’t subjugate another I would genuinely enjoy reading about it.

Pretty comparable in savagery really. Turns out all humans do horrible things to other humans when given absolute power. The vast majority of aboriginals, everywhere, did horrific things to their fellow man in a bid for power.

Probably best to accept all of human history is a bit bonkers and focus on the future, as opposed to dwelling on the past. If you can point to a dominant society that didn’t subjugate another I would genuinely enjoy reading about it.
Huh? What are you going on about mate?

Huh? What are you going on about mate?

Well you said the poster was assuming all native Americans were/presumably are savages.

My response was questioning your opinion about savagery in general. No great civilization have not been savages. In fact their dominance and the only reason we know about them, for the most part, is because they were savages and inflicted awful violence towards their fellow man.

My concern in an open dialogue is that people tend to overlook that inherent and innate savagery.

Well you said the poster was assuming all native Americans were/presumably are savages.

My response was questioning your opinion about savagery in general. No great civilization have not been savages. In fact their dominance and the only reason we know about them, for the post part, is because they were savages and inflicted awful violence towards their fellow man.

My concern in an open dialogue is that people tend to overlook that inherent and innate savagery.
He compared them to cavemen, obviously he didn't mean it in the way you're talking about. He was clearly referencing their perceived inferior civilization without understanding the sophistication some of those societies had.

He compared them to cavemen, obviously he didn't mean it in the way you're talking about. He was clearly referencing their perceived inferior civilization without understanding the sophistication some of those societies had.

Would you argue that sophisticated human societies were not capable of atrocity and barbarism?

Back