Crime US Crime Data Estimates Show Murder Rate Is At 25 Year High

Based on the chart in the post I quoted explain Switzerland’s elevated murder rate despite low black population. Also why does Canada and Ireland have similar murder rates despite significantly different black populations?

Which “black countries” do you consider prosperous? If being black was the primary cause of committing murder then we would see static murder rate across all “black countries”. We don’t so your premise is wrong.

Why does SA have one of the highest murder rates in Africa but also the highest percentage of whites? Again if being black was the predominant cause of committing murder then we would expect to see a lower murder rate in these countries with higher white populations. This again proves your premise to be wrong.

Believing that simply being black is the predominant cause of committing murder is not only wrong but racist.
To be fair, the murder rate among blacks in all of these countries is higher than the average even if, being in small numbers, they don't change the whole picture that much.
White murder rate in SA is low, also SA is one of the few countries in sub-Saharan Africa with reliable statistics. God knows the true murder rate in Chad, CAR, or DRC.

It's almost the reverse here. Rural areas are full of country bumpkins that have a shit load of children, hence a young population, and you have large farms worth billions and farm hands making minimum wage.

About the inequality, there is a strong correlation but I can't picture it in real life, more so when it relates to the divide among racial lines. In SA blacks live separately from whites for the most part. Why do some rich white guys living in a closed off condo in cape town make blacks go wild on each other?
I'd bet the correlation is just because the most violent countries such as in Latin America and Africa also happen to be unequal, while relatively peaceful India and China are more egalitarian, but given the culture I believe an unequal China would still be more peaceful than a more egalitarian Venezuela, as you can see when even a pretty much communist government in Venezuela didn't change much in terms of violence.
When we're talking about social science data like this, its hard to make claims in regards to causality with much confidence. Could be a million reasons why inequality correlates with violence. You point out that instability could correlate with inequality but there are unstable countries with lower gini coefficients and they tend to be extremely unstable. Think of Somalia. Of course inequality in that country is low, most with the means to leave will. Their own internationally recognized political leaders barely reside in the country.

As to how inequality might make violence worse, let's use your example there. Maybe those rich white guys buy coke which fuels a drug trade that involves violence, violence that is worse in an unequal country with unequal access to functioning institutions. So poor areas are more likely to come under gang control and experience turf wars. Or those rich white guys buy guns which circulate to criminals. Maybe the inequality creates access to a certain amount of material wealth alongside pockets with weak institutional frameworks that magnifies the consequences of criminality which is itself unequally experienced by the populace. In regards to material conditions as a factor, think about how the flood of arms to Afghanistan might've affected Afghan society. Before hand those Afghan tribes had a few, decades old rifles but then within a decade every fighting aged male is armed to the teeth with relatively modern small arms. One bullet, one vote in a way and definitely for the worse.

Like I said, could be a million things and hard to make generalized claims as to why this is. I do think culture matters but I don't see that is mutually exclusive to what I am saying. I believe part of the reason some cultures are less violent is because they have a set of norms that results in their society trending towards healthier levels of inequality.

Based on the chart in the post I quoted explain Switzerland’s elevated murder rate despite low black population. Also why does Canada and Ireland have similar murder rates despite significantly different black populations?

Which “black countries” do you consider prosperous? If being black was the primary cause of committing murder then we would see static murder rate across all “black countries”. We don’t so your premise is wrong.

Why does SA have one of the highest murder rates in Africa but also the highest percentage of whites? Again if being black was the predominant cause of committing murder then we would expect to see a lower murder rate in these countries with higher white populations. This again proves your premise to be wrong.

Believing that being black is the predominant cause of committing murder is not only wrong but racist and makes you a racist.
I never said being black was the reason they murder people.

I never said being black was the reason they murder people.

Then what were you saying? You didn't point to much else besides race. Is it because of poor economic conditions then? Institutional racism? Can you elaborate?

Then what were you saying? You didn't point to much else besides race. Is it because of poor economic conditions then? Institutional racism? Can you elaborate?
I wasn't stating a cause, just pointing out it isn't from them being poor. And the high murder rate in South Africa is almost entirely blacks killing whites these days.

I wasn't stating a cause, just pointing out it isn't from them being poor. And the high murder rate in South Africa is almost entirely blacks killing whites these days.

So you are saying it is because they are black then?

It's true. If you'd like I can provide quotes of law enforcement placing blame on the decisions made by Democrat politicians (specifically in NY).

Sorry if that bothers you.

I know but if you do that then make sure you add republicans too .

Republicans aren't passing laws that are getting people killed.

They're not? I could've swear they always continue to raise military contracts and budgets that play apart of killing people.

The republicans did an 180 on the vaccines when they were saying it killed people. Now their suggesting their followers to take it.

Them not wanting a green deal will definitely kill more people in the future.

I can keep going and going just like the corrupted Dems.

They're not? I could've swear they always continue to raise military contracts and budgets that play apart of killing people.

The republicans did an 180 on the vaccines when they were saying it killed people. Now their suggesting their followers to take it.

Them not wanting a green deal will definitely kill more people in the future.

I can keep going and going just like the corrupted Dems.

<DisgustingHHH>

If rap taught me one thing, its never leave the pad without packing a gun.

Biden's America.

those are not laws. Military contracts are not the same thing as laws.

And you think democrats are doing away with military contracts?

You don't remember Trump touting how great the vaccines (pfizer and moderna) were going to be so great how he secured enough does for the USA and asshole like Biden saying he would not trust vax done under Trump???

PS Trump actually tried to get us out of wars....in a smart way...

Back