• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lead

/Led/ blanket
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Still haven’t seen anything yet so posting this here.

Use this thread for general chat about the election results coming in, celebration of the election, any election related chit chat.

If you guys want to see how you stack up in predictions, please do the survey in the predictions thread ASAP
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/war-room-election-prediction-thread-wow-official.4143451/page-6

Survey link is in the OP of that thread

NOTE: We are implementing LIVE THREADS.
To enable them, click on your status bar (your username on top of the screen)and go down to "Join User Groups". If you join in on the "Live Threads" usergroup, you will automatically be a part of this.

What it means is that you will no longer have to refresh the thread when viewing it, as new posts will be added automatically. If you encounter any issues with Live Threads, please contact an administrator.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m IN.
This is a very important election as we all know, and I expect a lot of fights and challenges over mail in ballots—so I am casting mine in person. Polls open in about an hour and fifteen mins.

Only American Ninja Joe Armstrong can save you people now.

tumblr_oa8877iqOj1ss6i1no1_500.gifv

Last edited:
Still haven’t seen anything yet so posting this here.

Use this thread for general chat about the election results coming in, celebration of the election, any election related chit chat.

Somebody obviously wanted to be first to the punch.

*yawn*

Another big win for Donald Trump and America, and burning, looting, rioting, murdering, and dumpster fires by the Left.

Dems will claim that the win is a "red mirage", and that we can't declare a winner "until every vote is counted." They'll then claim Trump "suppressed" the vote when he is eventually declared the winner, and it will be 4 more years of the "resistance."

-Im voting against unconstitutional lockdowns, while assembly rights are exclusively given to BLM rioters

-Im voting against Marxism

-Im voting against censorship

-Im voting against the party of civil unrest

-Im voting against the murder of babies and the justification of it

-Im voting against @Trotsky @The Big Bang @Queen B @tonni @Hawkeye Pierce @ultramanhyata @Gundarmyx @StoneColdSteveAustin @Rational Poster @PolishHeadlock2 @andnowweknow @Ruprecht @Jack V Savage @Ornife @thenorthremembers @Edison Exotic @44nutman @WalkenWouldOwn @drstrangelov @KingConorMcGreGoat @ToxicShocker @Strychnine @SmilinDesperado
@Zazen
MAGA 2020, BABY

Last edited:
This feels like 2016 again. Trump will win.
Not to me, if I’m being honest. In 2016 I could feel the mood of the country shifting to the right. The mood I feel now is that people are over Trump’s bullshit. But I expect this to be a very nasty, close election no matter who wins. We shall see.

Has anything been burned down yet?

boy-child-impatient-gif.gif

Not to me, if I’m being honest. In 2016 I could feel the mood of the country shifting to the right. The mood I feel now is that people are over Trump’s bullshit. But I expect this to be a very nasty, close election no matter who wins. We shall see.
The bullshit people are over are the lockdowns and rioting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back