Elections US Election day(s) PBP days 2, 3 & 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it comes to presidential elections i always vote for who is more legit a human. In this im in no way saying i think biden is anything great lol. I just think trump is an abysmal embarrassment.

I would agree with you and these have been my thoughts as well. Never liked Biden as the president but I have to say he is the better option. Hopefully I am wrong about Biden and he makes a great president.

If you can cite that I'd like to read it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contingent_election

The House chooses the President, but its not a normal. Each state only gets one vote, so each state house members have to vote amoungst themselves. I believe The GOP holds the majority of states, even though the Dems overall control the house (I could be wrong about this though).

This is purely academic though. I really doubt it will come to this. Biden will get his 270 certified.

It's amusing to see so many leftists here act like they've won already.

Imagine how bad they're going to be if the courts disqualify a bunch of ballots.

I'm assuming they'll just lie and pretend its voter suppression instead of accepting that changes the rules during a competition is cheating.
USA! USA! USA!

Yes, but they'll most likely have a few years to get their bearings again after this is done.

The thing is this is not a humiliating defeat. Actually given Trump's absolutely horrifying performance, it is quite the success. House and Senate the Republicans actually performed well.

So what exactly will stop them from supporting a similarly populist candidate in 2024? Trump again or his son, for example? Americans love dynastic leadership.

As a Canadian also, I’m curious as to what foreign policy you liked of trumps?
Opened a dialogue with NK, Pulled troops from the middle east, stood by Greece in the East Mediterranean dispute (as a Greek this matters to me), secured peace between Israel and Bahrain,Sudan, and UAE, highlighted the Uyghur issue in china, highlighted the adversarial nature and rising threat between the US and China (this should matter to everyone), Sanctioned turkey.... I can't recall any more but im sure there is more.

There is a reason why foreign policy was not a topic of discussion at their last debate.

Good news to wake up to.

Hopefully some of these Trump supporters see the writing on the wall and try to preserve what's left of their dignity.

This is what they want. The whole goal of the subversives is not getting Biden elected, its destroying the US through civil war. That's why they rigged it so that Biden wins by the exact amount he needs. If any a single batch of ballots gets thrown out, the election result flips, and we have a President who was picked by a court. Civil war territory. This is a disaster.

Precisely.

They tried to shut down in person voting pretty early, before any reasonable person would have.

They planned to exploit the pandemic so that no conclusion could be arrived at, giving them days to disqualify ballots, toss them out, add zeros to Biden counts.

I'd bet money fruad will be found.

This is what they want. The whole goal of the subversives is not getting Biden elected, its destroying the US through civil war. That's why they rigged it so that Biden wins by the exact amount he needs. If any a single batch of ballots gets thrown out, the election result flips, and we have a President who was picked by a court. Civil war territory. This is a disaster.
Civil War? You really think people want a civil war?

Precisely.

They tried to shut down in person voting pretty early, before any reasonable person would have.

They planned to exploit the pandemic so that no conclusion could be arrived at, giving them days to disqualify ballots, toss them out, add zeros to Biden counts.

I'd bet money fruad will be found.
Do you want to lifetime ban bet on it?

I'll wager with you.

Can any right wing sherbros give me the betting odds?

Boy, the cheese fell off your cracker

enjoy the next 4 years of looking like an idiot

So are people actually saying that the democrats have managed this grand conspiracy including vote counters and officials in several counties and states, postal services, most media outlets, Facebook and Reddit and whatever else?

<LikeReally5>

Obviously not. They had help from China who's basically already running your country, and the globalists.

I heard from a reputable source on twitter Bigfoot won Oregon for the Dems personally.

The rules were changed last minute and illegal activity was proven in multiple areas.

If some cheating to win, it's a false victory.

That's not some deranged logic, its rational.

The left has been cheating and lying about everything for years, no reason to not take seriously perfectly legitimate reports of fraud.

You guys are just chomping at the bit to rewrite history at that chance of a Biden win.

If Biden succeeds, the supreme court will side with Trump and the left will taste nothing but their own tears just like the last 4 years.

so you’ll accept the decision of the courts?

As a Canadian also, I’m curious as to what foreign policy you liked of trumps?
Yea....I find it difficult to see value in Trump's foreign policy as a Canadian. Like, what was so great? The eroding of old alliances? The accusations of ripping off the US in trade (lol!)? The constant tariff threats for unsubstantiated reasons? But hey, Trump got access to 4% of our dairy market, so yuge win there lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back