Elections US Election day(s) PBP days 2, 3 & 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is this is not a humiliating defeat. Actually given Trump's absolutely horrifying performance, it is quite the success. House and Senate the Republicans actually performed well.

So what exactly will stop them from supporting a similarly populist candidate in 2024? Trump again or his son, for example? Americans love dynastic leadership.

His behavior and the way the party turn on him will be a massive source of humiliation. A lot of people acquiesced under his presidency who weren't happy about it and that shit is over in a big way.

55% of this forum preferred trump over biden. Where are you guys? Stop hiding now

This is what they want. The whole goal of the subversives is not getting Biden elected, its destroying the US through civil war. That's why they rigged it so that Biden wins by the exact amount he needs. If any a single batch of ballots gets thrown out, the election result flips, and we have a President who was picked by a court. Civil war territory. This is a disaster.
Honestly I hope Biden wins at this point. If Trump wins, it'll be screaming and rioting for years.

This is what they want. The whole goal of the subversives is not getting Biden elected, its destroying the US through civil war. That's why they rigged it so that Biden wins by the exact amount he needs. If any a single batch of ballots gets thrown out, the election result flips, and we have a President who was picked by a court. Civil war territory. This is a disaster.

Unraveling before our very eyes.

source.gif

Trump will demand a recount in WI, MI, GA, PA, NV ... these will be overturned. Mail-in ballot fraud, ballot harvesting.

So you're again back to knowing the result already instead of waiting to see?

I should clarify for my lefty friends on here on too: I have no idea if there is widespread voter fraud, and if Trump is just plotting to overturn the election via the courts illegitimately. I'm bullying Biden here, but it all applies to Trump also. I think our election process is totally fucking broken.

The only thing that's disturbing here is how fucking stupid some of you guys are.
welp congrats, this is the blueprint on how your future elections will be decided, by outside influence
gonna be a bright future for you

55% of this forum preferred trump over biden. Where are you guys? Stop hiding now
There's two other threads man. We're not going to be here on every page. Calm down. Just calm down. Calm down, listen to the woman John. Calm down

Good news to wake up to.

Hopefully some of these Trump supporters see the writing on the wall and try to preserve what's left of their dignity.

Wishful thinking. Just read the last couple pages. Same garbage conspiracy they've been touting since the results started turning via the "mystery ballots" that the entire country knew about.

I should clarify for my lefty friends on here on too: I have no idea if there is widespread voter fraud, and if Trump is just plotting to overturn the election via the courts illegitimately. I'm bullying Biden here, but it all applies to Trump also. I think our election process is totally fucking broken.

It took 4 whole days to count 160 million ballots across the entire continent during a global pandemic.

The process is fucking broken because I don't like the result!

welp congrats, this is the blueprint on how your future elections will be decided, by outside influence
gonna be a bright future for you
yeah yeah... we really don't care what you think about our elections

Honestly I hope Biden wins at this point. If Trump wins, it'll be screaming and rioting for years.

So a couple nights ago when it looked like the Senate would stay red, I was completely fine with Biden winning. The one, single reason that I don't Dem anymore is gun control, so as long as the Senate is in place to block it, I really don't care. In fact, I'd love for Biden to come and pay off my student loans that I still owe $20k on like he promised.

The main things I'm disappointed about in Trump losing is that we won't be seeing his new pro-America education reform which is sorely, sorely needed, and we won't be visiting the Moon again.

good luck proving the conspiracy of widespread voter fraud on that single allegation.
I'd also love for them to explain why the Trump supporting Governor & secretary of State of Georgia can't seem to stop wide spread fraud from happening when they're managing the entire election process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back