Elections US Election day(s) PBP days 2, 3 & 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is this is not a humiliating defeat. Actually given Trump's absolutely horrifying performance, it is quite the success. House and Senate the Republicans actually performed well.

So what exactly will stop them from supporting a similarly populist candidate in 2024? Trump again or his son, for example? Americans love dynastic leadership.

Donald will he the front runner if he chooses to run again. 70 millions votes is something nobody else in the party can claim, and he’s already shown he can beat these guys in the primary. He’ll be older, we don’t know how much mud he’ll have on his face in the next years, but starting today, he’d be the presumptive nominee if he chose to run again.

Pence would also be a high likelihood pick, due to the Trump connection and strong evangelical support, though that might fracture Trump’s personally cultivated coalition a little.

Trump Jr. isn’t his dad, I don’t think he’d survive the primary. He’s got all of Trump’s negative traits and little of the charisma that made Trump so effective. Ivanka’s the alpha dog among the kids.

Now they really pissed him off...Lawyers are on the case...lol

So a couple nights ago when it looked like the Senate would stay red, I was completely fine with Biden winning. The one, single reason that I don't Dem anymore is gun control, so as long as the Senate is in place to block it, I really don't care. In fact, I'd love for Biden to come and pay off my student loans that I still owe $20k on like he promised.

The main things I'm disappointed about in Trump losing is that we won't be seeing his new pro-America education reform which is sorely, sorely needed, and we won't be visiting the Moon again.
Critical race theory definitely needed to be banned and thst needs to be expanded. Which is going to be reverend by Harris. Thsts going to be so destructive to the US.
Yeah wish the senate stayed red to keep the craziness to a minimum

i can accuse anyone of something

Where there is smoke there is fire and Trump has a burning forrest with him. I guess the about 20 female who have accused him of sexually assaulting them are also in on the conspiracy as well right? The people who claimed trump had walked in on teens getting dressed are in on it as well? I guess those pictures of Trump partying with Epstein are photoshopped as well right? Trump claiming Epstein has been a very good friend of his for years and how he was privy to knowing Epstein liked his females young was fake news and you cant believe your eyes and ears right? Give me a break dude.

So a couple nights ago when it looked like the Senate would stay red, I was completely fine with Biden winning. The one, single reason that I don't Dem anymore is gun control, so as long as the Senate is in place to block it, I really don't care. In fact, I'd love for Biden to come and pay off my student loans that I still owe $20k on like he promised.

The main things I'm disappointed about in Trump losing is that we won't be seeing his new pro-America education reform which is sorely, sorely needed, and we won't be visiting the Moon again.

Even then their lead in the Senate was just one Senator, of which multiple existing GOP Senators have broke ranks in recent years. So the Dems only would have to work with one GOP Senator and ignore the rest.

Then Vice President Harris would be the tie breaker.

Give the guy a year at least. And stop the CT nonsense.

Trump new election night he lost, you can tell by listening to what he says.

This was the start of his attempts to cry foul play.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Does anyone really believe that Joe Biden shattered Obama’s historic 2008 numbers? <br><br>Does anyone really believe that he did that mostly in big cities?<br><br>C’mon man!!!</p>&mdash; Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) <a href="">November 6, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This is really dumb, even for DJT Jr.

Cut Jr a break, dude has a bad coke habit.

Im a republican who voted for biden and china had nothing to do with my vote. I look at trump as a conman, liar, stupid, amongst other things. I just want him gone from politics.

I'm glad I ration my likes...

I'd also love for them to explain why the Trump supporting Governor & secretary of State of Georgia can't seem to stop wide spread fraud from happening when they're managing the entire election process.
They're part of the deep state, don't you get it?!? GOSH!!

tearcollector11.jpg

Donald will he the front runner if he chooses to run again. 70 millions votes is something nobody else in the party can claim, and he’s already shown he can beat these guys in the primary. He’ll be older, we don’t know how much mud he’ll have on his face in the next years, but starting today, he’d be the presumptive nominee if he chose to run again.

Pence would also be a high likelihood pick, due to the Trump connection and strong evangelical support, though that might fracture Trump’s personally cultivated coalition a little.

Trump Jr. isn’t his dad, I don’t think he’d survive the primary. He’s got all of Trump’s negative traits and little of the charisma that made Trump so effective. Ivanka’s the alpha dog among the kids.
Pence. I doubt it. I could see him going into the senate. He isn't a presidential guy I got. He lacks thst something and he should stick to the Senate or Congress where he'd probably be successful

what is this fan fiction you write about. Trump said if he lost he would leave the country.

Well, just like the actual Don, it's time for Don the Grifter to go. Been fun all. See you on my real account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back