Elections US Election days PBP - Day(s) 4+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Untitled22.png

Cube was kicked to the curb as soon as he bent the knee to a hustler.

Someone with his street knowledge should've known better.

It is....

What it is...

Fixed it for ya.

Cube was kicked to the curb as soon tried to ask the Dems for some reconciliation and he was told to vote for Trump. Then he was called a sellout because he spoke to the only people accepting his phone calls.

Someone with his street knowledge should've known better.

It is....

What it is...

BTW

Biden went up 13k in GA

There's nothing left in that state. They need to call it.

"Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp wrote in a tweet Monday that the state's election results will "include legally cast — and ONLY legally cast ballots."
  • President Donald Trump shared Kemp's tweet, writing, "This is good news, it means I won!"
  • President-elect Joe Biden is currently leading in the state and the overall presidential race was called by Insider and Decision Desk HQ on Friday morning and other major newspapers and networks on Saturday morning.
  • Last week, the president claimed victory amid the nail-biting election, as states continued to count ballots and before news outlets began to project Biden's victory over the weekend.
  • "We were getting ready to win this election," Trump said early Wednesday morning at the White House. "Frankly, we did win this election."
Trump once again falsely claims 'I won!' in response to a tweet from Georgia's governor. Biden is ahead in the state and was projected the winner of the presidential election. (msn.com)

I'd like to point out that Trump and Co. are not attempting to safeguard that every legal vote gets counted; They're trying to invalidate LEGALLY casted votes.

1. Cured ballot case.
2. Throwing out military votes in NV after being moved.

This amounts to literally attempting to undermine democracy to reverse election results - the actual thing you guys claim to care about, the actual most unpatriotic and anti-democratic thing ever.

Can ya grow some nuts?

See, this whole thing is so predictable. Trump does a little ice breaker early on. Warms you up by saying mail in ballots are questionable. Then you yourself say the same thing. Then Trump's actions grow incrementally more absurd and criminal. But you've already said ballots are questionable, and you wouldn't want to contradict yourself, so you go along with the show.

Next thing you know, you're a complete dum dum and democracy is dead.
<6>
LOL. The guy quit because he is being asked to do something stupid and partisan that will damage his credibility if he does it.

"Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp wrote in a tweet Monday that the state's election results will "include legally cast — and ONLY legally cast ballots."
  • President Donald Trump shared Kemp's tweet, writing, "This is good news, it means I won!"
  • President-elect Joe Biden is currently leading in the state and the overall presidential race was called by Insider and Decision Desk HQ on Friday morning and other major newspapers and networks on Saturday morning.
  • Last week, the president claimed victory amid the nail-biting election, as states continued to count ballots and before news outlets began to project Biden's victory over the weekend.
  • "We were getting ready to win this election," Trump said early Wednesday morning at the White House. "Frankly, we did win this election."
Trump once again falsely claims 'I won!' in response to a tweet from Georgia's governor. Biden is ahead in the state and was projected the winner of the presidential election. (msn.com)

I actually think Trump might be profoundly mentally ill.

<Moves><Moves><Moves>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back