Elections US Election days PBP - Day(s) 5+

I'm not above anything. I want citizens of the richest country in the world to have healthcare especially during a pandemic. You don't. This is what separates us.

I hear your voice man. You are telling me that you sold your soul because orange man is bad because he's bad. You will never get it back. No Marge loophole for you. Enjoy brunch.

mpp-logo-horizontal.png

Pulease

Why do you keep playing the role of contrarian against positions people aren't making for the most part?

This is some insane dualistic projection, here.

Trump's a dumpster fire? Well, I must love Biden AND think he'll be the great uniter!!!
Why do you keep quoting me instead of enjoying brunch? You sold your soul and won.

Meanwhile, your hero stacks his cabinet with warmongers and asbestos lobbyists.

Last edited:
**BREAKING**

Liberals STUNNED and TERRIFIED at the new appointment to the Trump legal team. A long time loyal employee from the plaza hotel days, shares his bosses affinity for peeping on people in the shower or dressing room.

tenor.gif

Why do you keep quoting me instead of enjoying brunch? You sold your soul and won.

Meanwhile, your hero stacks his cabinet with warmongers and asbestos lobbyists.

I sold my soul? I didn't even vote for Biden.

You're unhinged.........

Bunker Boy is gonna get the GSA in prison

read the gsa letter. it says some services will be made available to help if a transition occurs looool. you celebrated too early. but bbut bidenbros, you told me Biden won, why does the GSA not recognize such transition yet? did we get too cocky Bidenbros?

he will find the fraud I tell let me burn the whole thing down to find it

That's because people are morons. Trump was the only President to cut off direct access from lobbyists. Trump was the only President not to meet with lobbyists.

It's why all the big money went to Biden, DC and Corporations are ready to get back to status quo quid pro quo.

Never heard a lick about it from the Press though, figures... Can't be giving trump any good publicity.

That's because people are morons. Trump was the only President to cut off direct access from lobbyists. Trump was the only President not to meet with lobbyists.

It's why all the big money went to Biden, DC and Corporations are ready to get back to status quo quid pro quo.

Never heard a lick about it from the Press though, figures... Can't be giving trump any good publicity.
Trump didn’t have to meet with lobbyists because he gave them positions in his cabinet... this idea that he was for the working man is so bizarre.
He literally put an oil lobbyist in charge of the Dept of interior.

He gave all the lobbyists govt jobs.

LOLOL what a complete load of bullshit

A ‘staggering’ 281 lobbyists have worked in the Trump administration – Raw Story

Trump-Connected Lobbyists Are Getting Billions In Federal Coronavirus Aid, Report Finds (forbes.com)

Trying to pretend like Trump was some kind of beacon of virtue. Dude is literally as corrupt as anyone could possibly be. He is rotten to the core.

Back