Elections US Election days PBP - Day(s) 5+

If that happens, Trump super lawyer defense team shake up to include

160518_gma_davis2_0731_16x9_992.jpg

to decertify all swing states because Trump saw him as a super lawyer on tv

His cross of Vannatter was as good as Scheck/Fung and Bailey/Furhman.

For a guy who thinks he still has a shot, trump is doing very little to run the country. Imagine any other place where the leader can hide in a bunker during a pandemic and the only thing you hear from them is conspiracy theories.

Stop lying, he's left the WH at least 2-3 times to play golf.

That's because people are morons. Trump was the only President to cut off direct access from lobbyists. Trump was the only President not to meet with lobbyists.

Crack? Meth? What are you on?

https://www.propublica.org/article/...ists-whove-worked-in-the-trump-administration
Update: We Found a “Staggering” 281 Lobbyists Who’ve Worked in the Trump Administration
That’s one lobbyist for every 14 political appointees, and four times more than Obama had appointed six years into office.

https://www.opensecrets.org/trump/lobbyists

https://www.propublica.org/article/...ists-whove-worked-in-the-trump-administration
Update: We Found a “Staggering” 281 Lobbyists Who’ve Worked in the Trump Administration
That’s one lobbyist for every 14 political appointees, and four times more than Obama had appointed six years into office.

You get this a lot from Trump supporters, they ignore what he does for what they wished he had done. Things like Hunter Biden got work because of his dads name. In the mean time Trump hires his whole family. Clinton/Biden ran scammy charities, Trump's scam charity was so bad he is no longer able to run one in New York. People can't handle the fact that he was just as corrupt as these other politicians.

What gets me is that because of media and hive mind the none corrupt politicians seem to have no chance of winning.

That's because people are morons. Trump was the only President to cut off direct access from lobbyists. Trump was the only President not to meet with lobbyists.

It's why all the big money went to Biden, DC and Corporations are ready to get back to status quo quid pro quo.

Never heard a lick about it from the Press though, figures... Can't be giving trump any good publicity.
What a Rube! Hopefully your trolling because if you seriously believe that, you never need to go to a time share sales pitch.

Did you actually read the article? They didn't even do this with former Presidents. But under trump

"We’ve added the names of 639 new staffers with the administration and the financial disclosures of 351 political appointees who have filled different positions over the past year, and we tracked the careers of 338 who departed government during the same period."

An example would be if a white house staffer or Intern owned Healthcare stock. This article lists them as a lobbyist.

If someone working for Trump left (he did have high turnover) and went back to the private sector, the article labels them as a lobbyist.

Yeah that intern sure is a lobbyist. So is the guy that got another job. FFS did you just google trump lobbyist and post the first article?

The funniest thing is this wasn't just a slip of the tongue.

Trump's lawyers were actually arguing that results were invalid because there were move votes cast than registered voters in some counties... but they were comparing counties from two different STATES. They were basing arguments in a court of law on this.

Can't make this shit up.

Trump lawyer Jenna Ellis: Asking "Where is the Evidence?" is a "Fundamentally Flawed Question."

Geez, magnifying voices like this, it's no wonder "progressives" continue to be a marginal, irrelevant movement.

It's sad, too, because I support most progressive causes-- M4A, Green New Deal, etc. I voted Bernie twice.

But with people like this, the progressive movement is doomed to stay irrelevant.

Part of politics is learning how not be a complete cunt bag to everyone who disagrees with you. This is a lesson progressives in America never seem to learn.

Rekt.

Yes, people like you make it irrelevant because all you needed was a boogey man and you voted against your own interests. This is the lesson that you never learned. Disagreeing is not the problem. You fearmongered yourself and chose not to do anything about it.

Part of standing up for what you believe in is not to be a complete pushover and bootlicker. Like me or don't. I didn't sell out my values because of the orange man. You did. Two years from now and four years from now, it will be the same thing. You will always have a choice and you decided against yourself.

Be better or go to brunch.

NKngGvRl_400x400.jpg

Good luck with that third party. It would take decades for that to have any impact. Do you not realize the importance of having seats in congress, having media presence, and having ballot access? This is a long-term movement.

You realize even if Bernie were president he wouldn't be able to pass Medicare for all or any of his major policies with this current government? Calm down, dust your boots off, and get ready for the midterms.

LOL at you thinking I'm defending Trump. Trump is an incompetent, corrupt clown whom I have trashed for 4 years. Does Biden get a pass because Trump sucks? You have seen Biden suck for 40 years.

Your dear leader Biden is going to sell you out again and you will make excuses for him. He is filling his cabinet with asbestos lobbyists, warmongers, and corporate drones. Now go to brunch. Maybe they will have on the menu some integrity because you clearly don't have any.

<PlusJuan>

If you recognize that Trump is an incompetent, corrupt clown then why are you throwing a tantrum because Biden won? At worst you should be apathetic.

Back