US high school sports by participation: 2021-22 school year.

LOL
Sometimes you act like an idiot, you're making shit up as you go. Have a good weekend.

americans and their hate for soccer. when american dislike someth9ing it is because they scared that it will become more popular then their sport they are concerned that they see and believe it is more interesting and exiting sport then their own lol

I'm amazed more boy's schools have golf teams than soccer teams.

Using my tiny hometown as an anecdote, the schools in our area would play at public courses. It's also the rural south. No one is playing soccer as long as football, basketball, and baseball are around. I'd guess it's the same for a lot of middle American.

americans and their hate for soccer. when american dislike someth9ing it is because they scared that it will become more popular then their sport they are concerned that they see and believe it is more interesting and exiting sport then their own lol
LOL.
No one hates soccer. No ones cares about it at all TBH. Its a kids sport here, thats all. I have no idea why soccer fans get so upset that America doesn’t care about their sport.

why talk so much about something in negative way if you do not hate it or ignore it

Please point to the negativity in this thread, because I'm not seeing it.

americans and their hate for soccer. when american dislike someth9ing it is because they scared that it will become more popular then (than) their sport they are concerned that they see and believe it is more interesting and exiting sport then (than) their own lol

I realize that English probably isn't your native language but you should brush up on the difference between then and than. Many native English speakers make the same mistake. Then is usually associated with time and than is associated with comparisons.

You are projecting your feelings onto Americans. For much of the world, soccer is almost their only sport. Soccer isn't a new sport in the US. Soccer was played in physical education classes back in the 1960s in the US but it never gained much popularity. In the US, there are many, and some would say too many, sports to choose from. The substitution rules in soccer are one of the main things that have kept it from becoming popular in the US. Everybody doesn't get to play. Even soccer's cousin, ice hockey, allows players to freely re-enter a game.

LOL.
No one hates soccer. No ones cares about it at all TBH. Its a kids sport here, thats all. I have no idea why soccer fans get so upset that America doesn’t care about their sport.

It's more like Americans find soccer very boring and don't understand why it is so important in other countries.

Please point to the negativity in this thread, because I'm not seeing it.
i mean it is always lets post about soccer and talk negatve about it. like i said americans hate it but are also frustrated that in this particular issue nobody in the world follow them by hatting the sport with them lol

I realize that English probably isn't your native language but you should brush up on the difference between then and than. Many native English speakers make the same mistake. Then is usually associated with time and than is associated with comparisons.

You are projecting your feelings onto Americans. For much of the world, soccer is almost their only sport. Soccer isn't a new sport in the US. Soccer was played in physical education classes back in the 1960s in the US but it never gained much popularity. In the US, there are many, and some would say too many, sports to choose from. The substitution rules in soccer are one of the main things that have kept it from becoming popular in the US. Everybody doesn't get to play. Even soccer's cousin, ice hockey, allows players to freely re-enter a game.

It's more like Americans find soccer very boring and don't understand why it is so important in other countries.

During the pandemic they allowed 5 subs instead of the usual 3, it was supposed to only be temporary, but they've now made it permanent.

If Americans love football, basketball and baseball so much, why do they only follow 1 pro league in each sport?

Hardly anybody follows the XFL or USFL, hardly anybody follows the EuroLeague, hardly anybody follows the NPB.

Soccer fans follow multiple pro soccer leagues.

Last edited:
Our local high school dropped varsity football halfway through the season. Not really worth beating the shitout of yourself, for nothing more than getting the coach a pay raise. 99% of those kids get nothing more than injuries from playing

Back