US Open Discussion

HUNTERMANIA

Always Striving.
@Silver
Reaction score
Serena vs. Sharapova first round!

Nadal also got lucky with Roger and Novak having to play each other in the semi's (hopefully) before only one of them faces Rafa in the finals.... altho I will say Thiem is tough. Their match last year (Rafa/Thiem) was by far the best match of the tournament and one of the best matches I've ever seen period.

Cheering big-time for Rafa to get to 19 slams this tourney.

Rafa will no doubt slam 19 dudes over the course of this tourney but he’s not winning on anything other than clay

Rafa will no doubt slam 19 dudes over the course of this tourney but he’s not winning on anything other than clay

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Don't you mean he'll get slammed BY 20 dudes?

Medvedev Zverev and Thiem have the best betting odds outside of rhe big 3

Medvedev did just beat Djokovic, are they matched up in the bracket?

Do you remember Thiem/Rafa last year? lol that was so insane, as a Rafa fan I'm hoping he gets knocked out before the semis.

Medvedev did just beat Djokovic, are they matched up in the bracket?

Do you remember Thiem/Rafa last year? lol that was so insane, as a Rafa fan I'm hoping he gets knocked out before the semis.
Djok is usually a different animal at majors but med won the last two sets easilly at Cincinnati. Thiem apparently had some minor injuries right now he pulled out of Cincinnati but will play us open. Zverev had a track record of sucking at majors but he has all the talent in the world. Same thing with Tsitsipas.

On the womens side Kerber got upset again. Mens side so far going as expected. Berdych was unseeded and lost badly he will prbly retire

Federer in a tough first Set against Nadals Indian brother Nagal.

Cyclists aren’t swoll like her. She’s a true beast . If she did hardcore components she would look like a female version of the rock.
not sure about the comparison. they take different substances to enhance their respective performance numbers.
she's a disgusting, roided bitch who has successfully circumvented the testing protocol of WADA and USADA, either by crafty administration ( ie micro dosing) or outright
refusal to submit to testing (the infamous 'panic room' incident)
she's a cheater, pure and simple but because she's a black female, she gets a free pass.

not my sport, don't care.

Last edited:
Halep whooped that cans ass. Hopefully she becomes the next big star she’s fun to watch.

Back