Usman Nurmagomedov added to Bellator 255 Apr.2nd

Mike Hamel is a sensible opponent really, tough enough to hang in there for a bit and make him work (did so with Borics), but probably not really a threat.

There are fighters that seems like Bellator hates, Mike Hamel is one of them. Debut against Borics (he was a sacrificial lamb) but made it way closer than everybody thought. And now against Usman, again as a sacrificial lamb to make Usman look good. Having said that, it should be interesting, it is around the level of competition Usman should be facing.

Last edited:
Poor guy fought Borics in his debut and now Usman

Anyone here can translate?

⚡ Zabit Magomedsharipov:

“Signing Bellator MMA is a huge step forward in Hasan's career. The debut in the promotion is scheduled for April 2. The time has come for serious challenges. ”

If Usman is as good as they say he is, this should be no problem at all for him. Hamel is decent for a debut but Usman should finish him if he is as good as they say.

its a showcase fight like you'd expect for his debut.

I would guess that he'll get a bit of a squashable opponent. They want to build this guy as a future superstar, so I imagine you will see so.e fights designed to really spotlight him against guys that aren't all that likely to beat him.

The Great One and The Next One

Captura_de_Tela_2020_10_02__s_09.49.50.png
Looks bigger than Khabib if I'm being honest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back