Usman would have destroyed Mike Tyson(Proof)

This is by the way from Usman instagram, the guy have sense of humor.

FamousBarrenEwe-size_restricted.gif

All jokes aside, I would 100% favour Usman to beat prime Tyson, he'd take him down and then fuck him till Mike loved him, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s.

Because people insist on watching MMA whilst at the same time not enjoying one of the main aspects of the sport.

I personally don't think watching a fighter completely neutralizing his opponents offence boring. Masvidal fight is a poor example aswell, he did what he had to do to beat a dangerous opponent on short notice, same way DC did with Silva at 200. Nothing was stopping Mas from getting Usman off of him though?

Same why people constaltly call Khabib, GSP boring fighters when in reality they just can't admit a fighter they don't like is pretty good.
Masvidal is a great example - the fight sucked, same with many GSP fights. Khabib is all about violence though, the very few that call him boring are either MAGA nuts or McGregor nuthuggers.

2 finishes in his last 13 fights (including his 2 fights on TUF) and 1 of those finishes was a bad stoppage.

I mean yeah, we can all read the stats of wikipedia.

Cub Swanson, commonly regarded as one the most exciting fighters in the UFC or definitely one of the more entertaining over the years just got his first stoppage win in the UFC since 2013, had wicked fights with Choi, Lobov, Stephens, Poirier in that time, all went to a decision. Mix in the 4,5 others he had with Kawajiri, and 2 3 others and his amount of finish wins is probably the same, noones saying Swanson is a boring fighter, ever though.

Context is key, by context I mean, watch the fights. I didnt need you to tell me his finish record, I never claimed he was a finisher.

Wrong conor destroys Khabib in a rematch and runs the WW division becomes the first ever triple champ
There is more of a chance of GSP coming back and winning the WW title than that happening.

I didn't watch the video yet but Tyson would inevitably bite Usman's ear off as he's being held against the cage eating irritating toe stomps.

I mean yeah, we can all read the stats of wikipedia.

Cub Swanson, commonly regarded as one the most exciting fighters in the UFC or definitely one of the more entertaining over the years just got his first stoppage win in the UFC since 2013, had wicked fights with Choi, Lobov, Stephens, Poirier in that time, all went to a decision. Mix in the 4,5 others he had with Kawajiri, and 2 3 others and his amount of finish wins is probably the same, noones saying Swanson is a boring fighter, ever though.

Context is key, by context I mean, watch the fights. I didnt need you to tell me his finish record, I never claimed he was a finisher.
Is he exciting though? He's not slugging it out, he generally just hugs people until the bell rings. Colby fight was good but that was the exception, not the rule.

It wasn't boring in the way you say. Did Tyron's switch turn off after he realized he couldn't do anything against Tyron. He got beat standing, in the clinch, on the ground, everywhere. Much different than the press conference before the fight. He's not McGregor in there but he isn't boring and he wins. He usually dominates.
Not exactly sure why you are talking about Tyron when my previous post was discussing the Usman Masvidal fight. I defy you to tell me that fight wasn’t boring.

Not exactly sure why you are talking about Tyron when my previous post was discussing the Usman Masvidal fight. I defy you to tell me that fight wasn’t boring.
It wasn't my favorite fight but I didn't find it boring.

It wasn't my favorite fight but I didn't find it boring.
It was boring af Usman did literally nothing beyond clinching and bar the occasional tiny foot stamp for the majority of the fight. If you didn’t find this fight dull guessing you’re the type of fan who considers the Izzy Yoel fight an intricate chess match.

It was boring af Usman did literally nothing beyond clinching and bar the occasional tiny foot stamp for the majority of the fight. If you didn’t find this fight dull guessing you’re the type of fan who considers the Izzy Yoel fight an intricate chess match.
The Izzy/Yoel fight made me angry.

I used to love mitch blood green...that guy was a true gangster. he really was...a bad ass thug. one of the few people that went the distance with tyson in his prime...and did fairly well...he had absolutely no fear of mike...zero...and they way he insulted him was funny as hell.
Yeah, I was going to say to his credit he was, I believe, the first guy to go the distance with Mike in the ring, just didn't go so well in the bar because of Mike's legendary GnP skills, haha.

I agree it was funny but it wasn't a good look calling a guy a sissy with his face looking the way it did while Mike didn't have a mark on him. I guess Mitch did do a good job of using his face to break Mikes hand though so I suppose he could see that as a victory of sorts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back