News Usyk vs Fury 2 Dec.21st Saudi

Who takes the rematch?

• Total voters
Joshua for me did not do better than Fury did in either of his fights with Usyk, but that's just the way I saw the fights. He got fucking whalloped in the 9th, and it could have been stopped right there, but over 12 rounds Fury did better for me.
I agree that aside from the disastrous round 9 Fury did slightly better. However, people can't just choose to selectively ignore that round. It was a very dominant round by Usyk. AJ was never dominated like that at any point in either fight.

Joshua for me did not do better than Fury did in either of his fights with Usyk, but that's just the way I saw the fights. He got fucking whalloped in the 9th, and it could have been stopped right there, but over 12 rounds Fury did better for me.

Agreed and Usyk and his team believed the same.

I agree that aside from the disastrous round 9 Fury did slightly better. However, people can't just choose to selectively ignore that round. It was a very dominant round by Usyk. AJ was never dominated like that at any point in either fight.

Ok so now you’re changing your tune?

Ok so now you’re changing your tune?
No, I never changed my tune. Considering that Fury got clobbered and dropped, and AJ didn't, that isn't doing better. Only if we ignore what happened in that round did he do better than AJ did. Except reality doesn't allow you to conveniently bend it in order to appease people.

No, I never changed my tune. Considering that Fury got clobbered and dropped, and AJ didn't, that isn't doing better. Only if we ignore what happened in that round did he do better than AJ did. Except reality doesn't allow you to conveniently bend it in order to appease people.

Oh ok so you’re just contradicting your previous post or clarifying?

I’m smoking them kovalev packs tonight baby!

Oh ok so you’re just contradicting your previous post or clarifying?

I’m smoking them kovalev packs tonight baby!
There's no contradiction on my part at all. If, and only if, we ignore what happened to Fury in round 9 then what you're saying about him doing better than AJ would be true. Except I live in the real world and refuse to pretend that it didn't happen. That's not objective. You might as well just pick the guy you like better which is exactly what you're doing.

There's no contradiction on my part at all. If, and only if, we ignore what happened to Fury in round 9 then what you're saying about him doing better than AJ would be true. Except I live in the real world and refuse to pretend that it didn't happen. That's not objective. You might as well just pick the guy you like better which is exactly what you're doing.

Zhang won 2 10-8s he dominated the fight right? Lmfao

Smoking them kovalevs still. Next

Zhang won 2 10-8s he dominated the fight right? Lmfao

Smoking them kovalevs still. Next
Here's another way to look at it objectively. Something you're incapable of doing. Fury took more damage in a single round (rd 9) than AJ did across both Usyk fights in their entirety. That covers 24 rounds.

Here's another way to look at it objectively. Something you're incapable of doing. Fury took more damage in a single round (rd 9) than AJ did across both Usyk fights in their entirety. That covers 24 rounds.

I’m gonna look at it objectively and not hate fury and listen to Usyk and his team. Next !

I’m gonna look at it objectively and not hate fury and listen to Usyk and his team. Next !
That was a horrendous beating that Fury took in there. He was saved by the bell. Usyk hit him with like 20 unanswered hard shots in a row that landed flush, some of them bombs, but you don't think that this significantly diminishes his performance? It certainly does.

That was a horrendous beating that Fury took in there. He was saved by the bell. Usyk hit him with like 20 unanswered hard shots in a row that landed flush, some of them bombs, but you don't think that this significantly diminishes his performance? It certainly does.

Ima go with Usyk and his team knowing more than kovalevs admittedlyheavy bias. I suppose you know more boxing than Usyk lmfao.

Ima go with Usyk and his team knowing more than kovalevs admittedlyheavy bias. I suppose you know more boxing than Usyk lmfao.
Did Team Usyk say that this was his closest fight? Toughest isn't necessarily the same thing. There are a number of reasons why a fight might be tougher but that doesn't automatically mean that they lost more rounds than in any other fight. Again, Floyd said that the Augustus fight was his toughest but it wasn't his closest fight in terms of actual RBR scoring. Understand the difference.

Did Team Usyk say that this was his closest fight? Toughest isn't necessarily the same thing. There are a number of reasons why a fight might be tougher but that doesn't automatically mean that they lost more rounds than in any other fight. Again, Floyd said that the Augustus fight was his toughest but it wasn't his closest fight in terms of actual RBR scoring. Understand the difference.

You lost bruv

Usyk's closest fight was against Briedis FYI. Most people only thought Fury won 4 or 5 rounds. Joshua won the same number of rounds against Usyk. Only he didn't take the beating that Fury did or get dropped (technical knockdown).

lol you’re pissed I get it. Take the l

How many rounds did you think Fury won against Usyk? How about Joshua? Remember they both lost by Split Decision. If Fury did so much better, which he didn't, then how could this be?

Lmao I love it, you’re so triggered. You’re just like your boy kovalev, over the hill don’t know when to quit baby. Both chumps

Lmao I love it, you’re so triggered. You’re just like your boy kovalev, over the hill don’t know when to quit baby. Both chumps
See, I didn't think you would answer those questions. It'd expose your bias for all to see. Critical thinking must be hard for you.

Again your bias against fury shows. You can’t hide it.

The majority opinion from pro fighters are saying it was razor close and some gave fury the fight, some said it was a draw.

No one said that about Usyk and Joshua in either fight.

There was never a point where Joshua was ahead and you keep avoiding that

Fury hurt Usyk multiple times, Joshua couldn’t. No one is splitting hairs you’re trying to change facts

The first fight was completely one sided. The second fight was close.

Rematches tend to be closer. Lets see how this rematch plays out
Casual Fury fan.
Fury hurt Fury did this and this...
Fury had been stopped If they had another referee who had allowed this to happen.
Absolutely boring Fury fanatism while Fury had promised to beat A.J 5 years in row,really boring shit show. Also claimed that he easily will beat small, weak and puny Usyk. 2 years in row we had to hear BS from Fury...boring.
STFU.
A.J at least had STFU and trained hard for rematch vs Ruiz and Usyk. While from You we will see batches with shitshow and excuses....

Last edited:
Casual Fury fan.
Fury hurt Fury did this and this...
Fury had been stopped If they had another referee who had allowed this to happen.
Absolutely boring Fury fanatism while Fury had promised to beat A.J 5 years in row,really boring shit show. Also claimed that he easily will beat small, weak and puny Usyk. 2 years in row we had to hear BS from Fury...boring.
STFU.
A.J at least had STFU and trained hard for rematch vs Ruiz and Usyk. While from You we will see batches with shitshow and excuses....
Fury fans are quickly becoming as delusional as Garcia fans. They refuse to analyze fights objectively when making comparisons. In terms of actual round-by-round scoring Fury didn't do any better than AJ managed. Considering that he ended up getting dropped that should be the end of the comparison. AJ didn't get dropped or battered like that. That's the difference and it's a significant one.

Back