News Valentina Shevchenko vs. Joanne Calderwood Added to UFC 251 in Australia

Who Wins?

• Valentina Shevchenko

• Joanne Calderwood

Results are only viewable after voting.
Where the fuck is Roxanne at?

6233C778-3CC2-4CCE-97DC-483A25FEC259.jpeg

Last edited:
Bad MoFo is far more interesting as an opponent than Bullets previous 2, but still another mauling regardless.

Confirmed now that she's ducking the true threat to her throne.
KZKXV20oDufPlC66DT28gAVEQkrSk3DZ1mhU713TBU6onJz5OX3ydw0r9oCBUpY7j25hzB3FgDA5LHavADQfyeH5J9ORAmQfdrl4QpW-KNZ0_ZfElzH4l_IEn6PmJlAK2QIslfFn_CUkyRALxqU4Ww

Cool I enjoy watching Shevy perform as long as it isn't against Car-moochie.

So Max vs Volk the headliner

Or Izzy vs Costa if izzy beats Romero

Or 3 title fights with all them

card could be pretty insane

So I guess Jojo's body will spin counter-clockwise as she falls unconscious to the mat?

I like both fighters, but Val is just on a different level than the rest of her division...
tumblr_pji94n5uB51rvcjd7o1_400.gifv

ScarceMiserableDogwoodtwigborer-size_restricted.gif

AggravatingAdventurousAlligatorgar-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_okitzs5Lfc1r7vh24o2_r1_540.gif

Easy money for Val. Money in the bank!

I like it, thats what she needs to do. Its not a deep div so just keep taking fights and knocking girls off. Take JoJo out, then Roxy or Maia and by the end of the year or early next year you'll either get Nunes at BW or Zhang moves up for a big fight if she takes out JJ and Rose.

So Max vs Volk the headliner

Or Izzy vs Costa if izzy beats Romero

Or 3 title fights with all them

card could be pretty insane

I dont see them turning Izzy around two months later if he beats Romero. I think he's more likely to be on July card with 3 title fights, Jones/Reyes, Mas/Usman and Izzy/Costa or they put him on Aug PPV main event.

Could see if they wanted 3 title fights here they could do Nunes vs Anderson if she wins next week for FW title. WIth hardly anyone else in FW div might as well get something out of Anderson and use her in Aus.

Back