News Valentina Shevchenko vs. Joanne Calderwood Added to UFC 251 in Australia

Who Wins?

• Valentina Shevchenko

• Joanne Calderwood

Results are only viewable after voting.
Easy shit for Val.

Jojo's got great coaching at Syndicate MMA in LV. I wouldn't count her out so easily like others here. It'll be a fight.

both fun fighters to watch. jojo may have a better chance than most think. should this fight stay a striking fight jojo has some tools.

Aren't Syndicate 1-0 against the Shevchenkos, I guess Val has a chance of evening things up.

Shevchenko - Calderwood is official for UFC 251 in Perth. It's also rumoured that Volk - Holloway 2 is in the works for the same card, but nothing has been confirmed.

This seems like a foregone conclusion, but I'm interested to see if anyone takes the upset. Who wins; Chef Chenko or Jojo?

Shevchnko is better than Jojo everywhere, including the stand up, which is her strong point. I cant see how she wins and think she'll be finished within 3 rounds. Most likely a sub

I thought she signed a contract to fight more often? I was expecting 4 defenses after hearing that. Another possibly around may, then early fall, then possibly winter. Match up is fire though.

Saucy sauce
after the Chookagian fight she said she'd like to fight again in april/may but i guess it didn't fit with UFCs schedule

I feel like they just spin a wheel to decide fly weight title shots.

Calderwood will blame eeeeeevrything on her boyfriend problems after the fact that she gets murked

LOL this had happened before?
I’ve heard her bf had a supermodel type on his ex gf which they had a kid with. I think this might bring some serious insecurity issues...

I like it, thats what she needs to do. Its not a deep div so just keep taking fights and knocking girls off. Take JoJo out, then Roxy or Maia and by the end of the year or early next year you'll either get Nunes at BW or Zhang moves up for a big fight if she takes out JJ and Rose.
I agree with this post. I always enjoyed watching DJ fight. I never cared that the division was weak. I just enjoy watching the best fight. I feel like Val is in the same boat. I say just keep her active. A real challenge will eventually present itself.

after the Chookagian fight she said she'd like to fight again in april/may but i guess it didn't fit with UFCs schedule
She fought Carmouche on a random FN. UFC San Diego is 3 weeks before 251 and it needs a headliner. I'd buy tickets tomorrow shit! I know you're just the messenger, js'ing.

Back