vBookie Fantasy Basketball League

Didnt even realize its playoffs,sorry shebro better luck next year @Krixes

Now are we just not setting our line ups and calling it another Mohawk season/league????
<Moves>

Not sure if this league is as active as the nfl/nhl league but seems another fantasy ring coming my way! @helax

giphy.gif

I didn't realize it until 2 days ago... I basically goofed off all year in this league so I'm glad I finished above .500:) I really should've been under .500 with how many times I didn't set my lineup, and how many cans I let start for my team (everyone gets a chance on Team Krixes)...

I didn't realize it until 2 days ago... I basically goofed off all year in this league so I'm glad I finished above .500:) I really should've been under .500 with how many times I didn't set my lineup, and how many cans I let start for my team (everyone gets a chance on Team Krixes)...

I felt i had a pretty bad draft this league,but considering old man James is still Kang i am doing pretty good i guess.

And murdering the FA pick ups/drops as usual im sure @helax agrees lmao

I felt i had a pretty bad draft this league,but considering old man James is still Kang i am doing pretty good i guess.

And murdering the FA pick ups/drops as usual im sure @helax agrees lmao

My draft was alright but I put myself in a giant hole by not watching any games until after football ended. I was just plugging in random dudes for fun. I was few games under .500 until a few weeks ago, I finally started to play seriously and now I'm gonna lose in round 1 most likely:(

My draft was alright but I put myself in a giant hole by not watching any games until after football ended. I was just plugging in random dudes for fun. I was few games under .500 until a few weeks ago, I finally started to play seriously and now I'm gonna lose in round 1 most likely:(

I mainly just use the app to click on %rostered/adds while reading the little notes that the apps add to players that are doing well or not

I mainly just use the app to click on %rostered/adds while reading the little notes that the apps add to players that are doing well or not

I should've tried that.... I was adding guys I liked, or felt bad for early on<45> A few teams weren't even setting their lineups so I was having fun with it. Problem is I dropped too many good players along the way.... It's all good, you and @helax have had the best teams all year, and hopefully one you two win it.....

Whoever picked up Jimmy Butler is gonna be disappointed...
<PandaHi75>

I have him in another league so I know the struggle. Thing is, for me, I have to live or die by those type of players. If I get one or two good games out of him it’ll be worth it compared to who I cut

<PandaHi75>

I have him in another league so I know the struggle. Thing is, for me, I have to live or die by those type of players. If I get one or two good games out of him it’ll be worth it compared to who I cut

He's a great player but damn man, he's always hurt this year. He also can't shoot 3's so that really hurts his fantasy value...

Oh wow we're already in the semis? Picked a hell of a time to abandon my lineup

It's OK my star players were constantly on the IL. Surprised I made it as far as I did.

I think you beat me last week. Nobody even knew it was the Yoffs until like Friday...<45>You never even set your lineup and still beat me:oops:... All of my stars kept getting injured, I think a few of them are now on team @helax ..... It was all or bust for me though...

I think you beat me last week. Nobody even knew it was the Yoffs until like Friday...<45>You never even set your lineup and still beat me:oops:... All of my stars kept getting injured, I think a few of them are now on team @helax ..... It was all or bust for me though...
Lol! Just realized I grabbed Fox too, was he yours? He probably won't even play but I had an IR slot

@helax i dont think you ready for these heat bro!

Kentavious Caldwell-Pope did not miss across 31 minutes in Sunday's win over the Warriors, as he went 8-of-8 from the floor and 3-of-3 at the line for 22 points.

Back