vBookie Fantasy Hockey League v10

Thinking we see 15 players break it.
@helax
McDavid, Draisatl, Matthews, Kaprizov, M. Kucherov, Panarin, MacKinnon, Rantanen, Huberdeau locks to be break it
Laine, Gaudreau, Makar, Barkov, Josi, Marner, Stamkos, M. Tkachuk and some combination of these guys is going to bring it up to 15.

I think the guys you listed first could very well break 100. MacKinnon should have at least two 100 point seasons already if he could stay healthy.

I don't see Laine doing it. 50 goals isnt out of the question now that he is playing with Gaudreau but I see him at 80 points at most.

Huberdeau might be tough too in his new surroundings.. who are his top line mates now?

Kaprizov could very well have the biggest jump out of them all.

I think the guys you listed first could very well break 100. MacKinnon should have at least two 100 point seasons already if he could stay healthy.

I don't see Laine doing it. 50 goals isnt out of the question now that he is playing with Gaudreau but I see him at 80 points at most.

Huberdeau might be tough too in his new surroundings.. who are his top line mates now?

Kaprizov could very well have the biggest jump out of them all.
Laine is going to have Johnny with him on 5vs5 and Voracek + Werenski on PP. He was point per game last season without Johnny.

And Huberdaue is starting the season with Lindholm and Toffoli.

If your bookie has odds for it, Toffoli having a 35-40 goal season might be worth a cheeky bet. Specially If he is on first PP unit

@helax
McDavid, Draisatl, Matthews, Kaprizov, M. Kucherov, Panarin, MacKinnon, Rantanen, Huberdeau locks to be break it
Laine, Gaudreau, Makar, Barkov, Josi, Marner, Stamkos, M. Tkachuk and some combination of these guys is going to bring it up to 15.
Good list. Laine gaudreau probably will too. I hope marner does. War marner. If makar does that’d be sick

He was point per game last season and now is going to play with Johnny. Not saying he is going to win Hart and Rocket awards but would not suprise me if he breaks 100 points this season.
Laine-Gaudreau-Voracek-Werenski-Jenner not a bad pp unit either if CBJ powerplay coaches are some what decent at their job. Nyquist (and Marchenko if he has a breakout season) on 2nd pp.

yesssirrrr

You guys have a litle circle jerk going is Laine in the middle or what lol

Back