vBookie Fantasy Hockey League V9

Status
Not open for further replies.
My buddy has a Roy signed jersey up in the habs den(plastic wrapping and all lol) i tell him it doesnt belong here he should get THE ONES jersey up there and signed.

#pricebless

Dahlin is 18 and Ristolainen is 24 so if they decide to put all faith in Dahlin they just might.
Dahlin, Eichel, Reinhart, Ristolainen, Zadorov (traded to Colorado), Grigorenko (traded to Colorado and later went back to KHL), Grigensons (30 points in regular season is his best season), Alexander Nylander (brother of the Nylander playing for Leafs) and Mittelstadt. Their first round picks since 2012 (and they also had decent amount of 2nd + 3rd round picks each summer).
Yet they finished over 20 points under the playoff mark.

They need to do something (even added Skinner for this season and he had a great season by his standards), if you look at their roster Risto is among top guys to be traded (if they go that route, not sure where they are cap wise).
Look at Chicago. Kane and Toews both had career years and they missed too. Crawford being out for so long probably didn't help but still

Domi had a career year with habs this season. I wonder if everyone that was pissed about galchenyuk still feels that way?

Nope! i was more upset about this trade than i was about Subban.lol

just being honest,i always said Gal has a Ovi like slapper of course Ovi is Gr8 but just watch Gal.

guy is the OT killer!

Barrie wont be sticking with Avs either i bet,Makar and they get #1 pick this year dont they?

Jack Hughes?

My buddy has a Roy signed jersey up in the habs den(plastic wrapping and all lol) i tell him it doesnt belong here he should get THE ONES jersey up there and signed.

#pricebless
Remember the first game (or one of the early games) Roy coached? He almost fought the other coach

Nope! i was more upset about this trade than i was about Subban.lol

just being honest,i always said Gal has a Ovi like slapper of course Ovi is Gr8 but just watch Gal.

guy is the OT killer!
The subban trade was awful. At the time of the Domi trade I didn't think it was too bad and I claimed on here Domi would be a good addition but after reading everyone rage I thought I must've been missing something somewhere

Barrie wont be sticking with Avs either i bet,Makar and they get #1 pick this year dont they?

Jack Hughes?
Barrie going to be FA or they wanna trade him? They could probably get a great return on him somewhere. Look at what Edmonton had to give up for Larsson

Look at Chicago. Kane and Toews both had career years and they missed too. Crawford being out for so long probably didn't help but still

DeBrincat,Strome,Gustaffson all had career years

edit* break out years i should have said...all 3

DeBrincat,Strome,Gustaffson all had career years
Ya. The fact that Toews and Kane had them though, after so many previous great seasons, really says something considering they didn't make the playoffs

True but still they should do better.
9x first round picks 2012 onwards.
12x 2nd round
12x 3rd round

I mean Kucherov was a 2nd round pick, Zetterberg 7th round, Brett Hull 6th, Datsyuk 7th, Theo Fleury 8th and Robitaille 9th.

Barrie going to be FA or they wanna trade him? They could probably get a great return on him somewhere. Look at what Edmonton had to give up for Larsson

1 season left it looks like

Tyson Barrie has heard the rumors that he could be traded, but he isn't focused on that right now.
"Obviously, I'm not blind to it," Barrie said last week. "But right now we're in a playoff battle and that's certainly not the focus at all for me. The focus for me is to play good hockey and help this team win some games and get into the postseason for the second time in a row. That's so consuming in itself. It's such a hard league to win that you don't have time to focus on anything else." It's believed that young blueliners Cale Makar and Conor Timmins may make Barrie expendable, but he would prefer to stay with the Avalanche. His current contract expires after the 2019-20 season.

Domi had a career year with habs this season. I wonder if everyone that was pissed about galchenyuk still feels that way?
To be fair it worked great for both organizations. Both were close to playoffs.

True but still they should do better.
9x first round picks 2012 onwards.
12x 2nd round
12x 3rd round

I mean Kucherov was a 2nd round pick, Zetterberg 7th round, Brett Hull 6th, Datsyuk 7th, Theo Fleury 8th and Robitaille 9th.
Oof all those picks. Buffalo and Edmonton smh

To be fair it worked great for both organizations. Both were close to playoffs.
Definitely. People were acting like it was the Subban trade 2.0 when it happened though

Congrats, @helax!

I think the winner of our matchup gets one of those old carnival plastic spider rings.

Great season everyone! sorry @El Che i had our match up on lock since day 1 of the finals...It had to be done!
1ldiJ3I.gif

Having some nice cold drinks tonight after this W

Good season everyone...

...except for me. I suck.

good season everyone and congrats mohawk. hell of a win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back