vBookie Fantasy Hockey League V9

Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats mohawk. hell of a win

seguin+stanley+cup+drunk+drunk+drinking+partying.jpg

Congrats Mohawk!

I’ll take a 4th place against this stuff competition.

I can see a close series against Colorado. But I see the Knights taking out the Sharks relatively easily and if it comes down to the Flames vs the Knights, I give it to the Knights. Bolts have a very good chance. The only thing I could see Pittsburgh with more in depth playoff experience.

Crazy playoffs so far. Pens and Bolts both swept? Never would’ve guessed that, but love seeing the Jackets advance. Columbus is still the only place I’ve seen any NHL games.

Crazy playoffs so far. Pens and Bolts both swept? Never would’ve guessed that, but love seeing the Jackets advance. Columbus is still the only place I’ve seen any NHL games.
bolts getting swept was insane but yeah pens getting swept was damn near just as crazy. especially after tampa was up 3-0 in that first game. what a collapse

bolts getting swept was insane but yeah pens getting swept was damn near just as crazy. especially after tampa was up 3-0 in that first game. what a collapse

Lets go Canes!!

They are my dark horse this playoffs :cool:

I think the winner of our matchup gets one of those old carnival plastic spider rings.
Unrelated to NHL but you gotta be excited about Senzel getting called up

Unrelated to NHL but you gotta be excited about Senzel getting called up

Good stuff. He looks like the real deal. We went Friday night, of course. Fireworks show and good weather, but up 8-0 and then 10-3 and lose 12-11 in 11 innings? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back