vBookie Fantasy Hockey League V9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got scared at the last minute and pulled him. Worried he’d blow what few points I had in the other 2 categories. Good one though. You crushed it!
That's how I play it when up GAA and sv%

<DCrying>

Nice win bud!
tenor.gif

Man, nice game during that extended period, @Frank23. Congrats on the win. I thought my team did about as good as they could, but your guys were boss this matchup. What about the fucking 13 hits your one player had today? I thought I had hits locked up, to be honest. Only lost by 1 hit, but 13 out of one guy just today!? lol

Good game, bro.

Man, nice game during that extended period, @Frank23. Congrats on the win. I thought my team did about as good as they could, but your guys were boss this matchup. What about the fucking 13 hits your one player had today? I thought I had hits locked up, to be honest. Only lost by 1 hit, but 13 out of one guy just today!? lol

Good game, bro.
Thanks, man. Tom Wilson really delivered.

Thanks, man. Tom Wilson really delivered.
They (your boys) all did over the matchup, but that was the man who prevented me slinking away with a 4-4-1 today.
13 hits.

Edit to add, hell we tied on goals/assists. I missed that/didn't notice. I could have had the 4-3-2 win if the hits had held. I thought it was over for that stat after yesterday. You got 27 hits today including that 13. That is beast mode. lol

Last edited:
Everyones a tough guy until the real goons step on the ice smh

And Lucic taken a shot at Kassian lmao

Milan Lucic explained why he decided not to fight during Saturday's Battle of Alberta.
Calgary and Edmonton clearly don't like each other for a variety of reasons. "I’m just trying to do whatever I can to help the team win the game," said Lucic. "As you notice, it’s pretty quiet out there when I’m on the ice. There’s never anything after the whistle when I’m on the ice. Even when I try to mix it up, things kind of cool off really quick. Especially for a guy like me, I wish I was on the ice when that stuff was going down, to be a part of it. But with today’s game and the league policing it the way that they do, you can’t just go around being an idiot."

Great match up this week looks like its going to be PPP that decides the winner lol @PHATV

Good luck bro.

Great match up this week looks like its going to be PPP that decides the winner lol @PHATV

Good luck bro.
Back at you! Good game and good luck.
What about your goalies? The fuck? I've never seen that kind of line before. lol
W.....GAA.........SV%
4......0.499..... .9796

Back at you! Good game and good luck.
What about your goalies? The fuck? I've never seen that kind of line before. lol
W.....GAA.........SV%
4......0.499..... .9796

Not impressed until its playoff time lmao

I was Mankind this week.

What’s the minimum amount of time a goalie has to play for it to count as having a goalie played out of the 3 per week needed?

I’ve had 2 starts plus 1 replacement before that counted. This time no luck.
Gotta have goalies start 3 games. Good win this week. I forgot to spot start a few on Sunday though I’m lucky those goalies stats of yours never counted

@Rawex this week. I feel like my team is almost there, but could really use the scalp of a legend of this league.

Maybe next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back