vBookie Fantasy Hockey League V9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that count as a start? It went however many minutes, but I don't think he even had a save. So no stats, but does it count towards the 3 starts, I wonder? Hmm...

Does that count as a start? It went however many minutes, but I don't think he even had a save. So no stats, but does it count towards the 3 starts, I wonder? Hmm...
Did you figure out if they counted it? It should say on the main site, not the app. That was crazy shit. Boewmeester just dropped like a sack of potatoes. Luckily he's ok. Knew shit was serious when they immediately postponed it

Did you figure out if they counted it? It should say on the main site, not the app. That was crazy shit. Boewmeester just dropped like a sack of potatoes. Luckily he's ok. Knew shit was serious when they immediately postponed it

I was watching the live broadcast when this happened with the Pens player a few years back,guy never came back i hope Boewmeester makes a full recovery and remains healthy going forward.

It did not. I don't know about the other goalie (if he had a save or it counted). Maybe if you had at least one save, but I mean it's still technically a "start".

However, my 2nd start was last night (aside from that one) and I'm still light a start/not competing for GAA or SV%, so it didn't count. I guess it's hard to count. Could count it as a start, though. And just not count GAA or SV%, which obviously shouldn't count because there wasn't any of either.
<Fedor23>

Edit to add, I knew it was 7 minutes in or thought I heard that, but I have no idea what the story is now that I see this:
St. Louis GM Doug Armstrong said the NHL might have to “move a couple of games” on the schedule for the Blues and Anaheim Ducks in order for them to make up Tuesday night’s game, which was postponed after defenseman Jay Bouwmeester’s cardiac emergency. It will be a full 60-minute game, and begin with the score tied 1-1, which was the tally when their game was postponed.

i

Greg Wyshynski, ESPN2d ago

When I first saw "postponed" next to him where it normally shows faceoff time, it was all zeros, but apparently the game was 1-1.
<Fedor23><Fedor23>

I saw @The Clamburglar dropped last week badly and to be honest, it frightened me that I was going to be his bounce back match up. I was just checking lineups.
I had a few guys dinged up over the last couple/few weeks but holy shit, man. You got decimated it looks like. Did that all go down over the last week or so? And you can't drop studs. Hope they heal up soon, man.

Like this Sunday night soon.

anigif_enhanced-29143-1427302049-3.gif

Is clam even active at this point it seemed like during our match up he wasnt setting his line ups smh

just popped up in the thread to talk trash.

Setting lineups, just has a handful of players dinged up.

@Frank23 Gonna get my revenge and go into the yoffs on a high note

Is clam even active at this point it seemed like during our match up he wasnt setting his line ups smh

just popped up in the thread to talk trash.
probably somewhere fine tuning his theory of peter forsberg actually being filip forsberg @The Clamburglar

Good match @Frank23 now I feel a little better about the 2 whoopins you gave me this season

Revenge tour continues. Next stop @Mohawk Mauler you may be #1 but I’m on the rise. W for me this week Take it to the bank

Next stop @Mohawk Mauler you may be #1 but I’m on the rise. W for me this week Take it to the bank

If only the old dogs could see me now,jmac with his sidekick dong and OG clutch.

We all know how this ends bro!

giphy.gif

last-of-the-mohicans-gif.gif

Last edited:
If only the old dogs could see me now,jmac with his sidekick dong and OG clutch.

We all know how this ends bro!

giphy.gif

last-of-the-mohicans-gif.gif
tenor.gif

Tried to post this before but it's being weird

Yeah my first post was messed up and i couldnt edit it either lol

So as of 8:15 tonight I have 3 goals for the whole match up?
<34>

Jarry really fucked my goalie stats,would have never played him but i missed Francous' start time by literally seconds smdh
Franc had a shutout for a bit there. Bob playing decent forcing them goalie starts

So Stamkos is out but because he's such a stud/high pick he's still undroppable? Is that how that works? I put him to IR, but I was hoping to ditch him. I had to drop the guy in IR to make room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back