vBookie Fantasy Hockey League V9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that how that works above? Stamkos is not droppable, so I can stash him on IR and hope for the best?

Champ Champ boys. . .Skoden!

choo+choo.gif

Last edited:
Guess we’ll continue our fantasy league in July. Thanks, beer virus!

Guess we’ll continue our fantasy league in July. Thanks, beer virus!
Yeah. Gonna look into if I need to manually pause the league somehow or what to do in this situation

My team was peaking
My team was PED'ing. We were ready. I see fucking Stamkos got scooped up, too. lol
I might have wanted to wait another DAY OR TWO to drop him. lol

I love how the app is handing out points and finishing the weeks. I somehow won last weeks matchup 5-4 and am currently 5-2-2 today.

Hope my sherbros are staying safe and healthy,feels crazy that i havent seen most of you guys around posting anymore :(

Hey bros hope you all are safe while Dr. Frank23(enstein) is scooping up all the players we cut due to injury. Soon he will have assembled Frankenteam

Hey bros hope you all are safe while Dr. Frank23(enstein) is scooping up all the players we cut due to injury. Soon he will have assembled Frankenteam

Ill keep the championship title from last season but will only hold reg season winner for Corona season.

#notmybelt #iwillwaitfortherealone

Ya'll better be prepared for next year because i need some competition,might have a target on my back but i like these odds!
<Moves>

tumblr_mndypvMhDj1r2fihfo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back