vBookie Fantasy Hockey League V9

Status
Not open for further replies.
56 games is def going to make our league the wild west this season and shake things up.

all the protocols for covid.

"coach i stubbed my toe i am unfit to play"

5cd820c92100005900cd4586.jpeg

@Deffid @El Che @Rebelfett
First bets of the season!
Leafs, Avalanche, Canucks and Tampa ML +739
Marner, P.Kane, McDavid and Rantanen to score a goal +6276
Draisaitl and Matthews to score a point & P. Kane and MacKinnon to score 2 points +1223
Tavares, P.Kane, Crosby, Rantanen and McDavid to score a point +436
Over 4.5 in Pens-Flyers, Leafs-Canadiens, Tampa-Blackhawks and Oilers-Canucks + Avalanche ML +270

Am I in? Autodrafted? I missed it. F. Sorry. I didn't catch the notification, I guess.

Thats Sir Jake Allen to you, he is Stanley Cup winner. Something Carey Price is not.

Well im sure the equipment manager even gets a ring so he def is a "Stanley Cup Winner" too.

We all know Binnington brought the Blues back to life when they were dead in the water mid season with no hopes of making playoffs...Allen had as much to do with the winning as the Blues' waterboy.lol

Well im sure the equipment manager even gets a ring so he def is a "Stanley Cup Winner" too.

We all know Binnington brought the Blues back to life when they were dead in the water mid season with no hopes of making playoffs...Allen had as much to do with the winning as the Blues' waterboy.lol
Lets see how well a team does without equipment guys or without water during games.
Leave it to Habs fan disrespecting people for no reason.

1 gm not active and seems like another isnt checking lineups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back