Rumored "Famous Irish Sports Star" under investigation - sexual assaults (MEGA THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rape case was 100% McGregor and he’s 100% getting done for it. Again, this is so easy to say, but I know guys who trained with the same guys handling this case. They are still waiting on medical evidence and once that’s back, he’s done. The girl has 100% rejected and offer of settlement. His time is up. Dee is also done with him, nothing has been made public there because of the kids. She knows that once the rape thing is confirmed, he’s done anyway. She can finally move on and good for her.
No more happy families on Instagram then??

Literally ANYONE could have written this. ANYONE. What is it exactly that makes you lean?..

Apart from what you're reading as rumour and punditry .... And even then. I know people that have done worse than him in the last TWO FUCKING WEEKS.

Ok... Barring the Dolly. One of my (MARRIED) salesman, in the last two weeks has.

Had a mobile phone fight in a bar with two others and destroyed several phones, 3 glass tables and a mirror...... May have defecated himself in the police station. Trust me... there were people less pussy than Chiesa in that bar at that time.

Actually missed work because he was so late he decided to try to pretend he thought it was Saturday

Stole money from petty cash and forgot to replace it (I actually believe this one)

Left 6 empty beer cans in his office draw

The list, I promise you, goes on. No one's accusing him of being "lost" or "off the deep end"..... Granted, he's not living hi BEST life..... But it's tough out there. Some people just really like bag. It doesn't make them rapists..... Just saying .. what have we got here, a fucking bible class judging how grown men spend their money...?

Gethtefuckouttahere. Grow up...

He taps early
Has a garbage ground game
HILARIOUS tattoos
Is next only to Trump in his Twitter stalking

Time and accuracy.

Be grateful. . . He's given you PLENTY to work with ... no need at all to make stuff up.

Great coherent story...

<LikeReally5>

mcgregor getting charged over the assault of the old man in the news today. not sure if it’s raining outside or those are just puddles from the tears of butthurt mcgregor groupies lol.

enjoy the show

mcgregor getting charged over the assault of the old man in the news today. not sure if it’s raining outside or those are just puddles from the tears of butthurt mcgregor groupies lol.

enjoy the show

“He didn’t punch him though - he only threw a drink at him. I saw the plastic cup leave his hand.”

Thank God, I wonder what happened to his baby mama, Teri Murray
She was supposed to be going to court also

enjoy the show

Not at all believable
Ofcourse many people would suck up to these stories since Conir is hated by many but im not one of them.
I let logic dictate my thoughts so therefore considering the sources in this case, moat likely not true

You have no idea so I will wait to believe if it is true or not. Its obvious you also dont let logic dictate your thoughts since you have already stated it is not true.

But I wasnt calling you an idiot I said :(

I've kinda lost track... My original post about drunk co-worker wasn't really meant to make a huge amount of sense...Just to point out the fact "a man out of control" isn't an uncommon thing and many every day people have these episodes.. Conor seems to be getting a rep as a madman partier... My point was that he isn't. Annoying as he is...

The original response of "Great coherent story" came off as sarcastic..As was my thanks.

I thought yours was also, in that, in saying you aren't calling me an idiot.

I can't work out which side your comment falls. Sarcasm in that you think I am... or straight up, you don't think I'm an idiot...

Which is very nice of you sir. Enjoy your day.

I've kinda lost track... My original post about drunk co-worker wasn't really meant to make a huge amount of sense...Just to point out the fact "a man out of control" isn't an uncommon thing and many every day people have these episodes.. Conor seems to be getting a rep as a madman partier... My point was that he isn't. Annoying as he is...

The original response of "Great coherent story" came off as sarcastic..As was my thanks.

I thought yours was also, in that, in saying you aren't calling me an idiot.

I can't work out which side your comment falls. Sarcasm in that you think I am... or straight up, you don't think I'm an idiot...

Which is very nice of you sir. Enjoy your day.

Thanks dude, enjoys yours too. And yes you are still not an idiot :D

Thanks dude, enjoys yours too. And yes you are still not an idiot :D

This is far too civilised
aEPZwiUTnbZ13LDi7

Does anyone know why TMZ posted the video of Conor hitting Gramps only recently, when the incident actually happened back in April?

Does anyone know why TMZ posted the video of Conor hitting Gramps only recently, when the incident actually happened back in April?
I'm guessing because they didn't HAVE the video back then?
I'd guess that whomever owned the video sold it to TMZ and probably spent time negotiating with them on a price (after possibly trying to get money from Conor in exchange for it never seeing the light of day).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back