|| VIDEO || Dom Fight Gear Backpack - Feedback requested

nodferatu

Drilling in the south
@Brown
Reaction score
Hey there, we've done our first video gear review of the Dom Fight Gear back pack and we're looking for some feedback to make the video reviews better for the future.

First off we know we need to talk during them but I just had my wisdom teeth cut out and I can't talk that well right now. We're looking at feedback for the format, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys & gals

[YT]Cc1OHxf2alo[/YT]

My issues with the unoriginal design aside.... I did video productions for a living before starting Datsusara so I have some expertise here...

It looks good overall, well lit and clean. Maybe a bit long for the short of attention span and I think a VO might help. But you do get a very good idea of what the bag is really like this way, as far as size at least. Maybe also show it on a person.

Hey Codell, Off topic but I have a question about the battlepack pro.

I just got one and its badass but Im wondering if the zipper to the laptop compartment is tough enough if this pack is loaded up for a big trip. Since the straps are attached to the flap which is in turn zipped to the main pack, the zipper has to hold the weight.

Thoughts/comments???

thanks!!!

Iron, yep, should be all good, YKK zippers are the best you can buy, and we pay a lot for the privilege of using them. also the bag is usually against your back which helps that area too.

My issues with the unoriginal design aside.... I did video productions for a living before starting Datsusara so I have some expertise here...

It looks good overall, well lit and clean. Maybe a bit long for the short of attention span and I think a VO might help. But you do get a very good idea of what the bag is really like this way, as far as size at least. Maybe also show it on a person.

Thank you sir! I'll definitely make sure the next bag video is TONS better. I've never done video production so I don't know what a VO is :redface:

As an update to this bag...these zippers are crap. They constantly get caught up/open the bag on the main compartment when they're supposed to close (You know what I mean).

I'm going to contact Dom and see what they have to say.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Iron, yep, should be all good, YKK zippers are the best you can buy, and we pay a lot for the privilege of using them. also the bag is usually against your back which helps that area too.

Awesome, I'm enjoying the bag so far and I'll write up a review soon.

Nod, VO is Voice Over :)

Iron, good to hear that, thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back