Video Game Music Thread

The drums are so fucking awesome. Love this soundtrack the Remaster is so well done. A+ The more I think about it FFXII might be my favourite Final Fantasy. VI and VII were legendary but XII is just so great. It got a lot of shit cause at the time it was not like a traditional JRPG. But now 13 years later the gameplay elements in that game that were so revolutionary are the norm today. The game was ahead of it's time and the game had a lot of polish and is so well done in every area, except for maybe loot. Getting the ultimate weapons and armor in this game is still so grindy and a chore.

Last edited:
Any answer that isn't Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 or FIFA Street 2 is mentally retarded:

My favorite game theme ever. Streets of Rage ending theme

I was just given access to this game. Holy shit its good and the soundtrack fits so well with it. I liked it so much I looked for the vinyl OST, people are selling them for $300, original price $30.

Free on Spotfiy bro.

Maybe unrelated, but this are some music videos i made

200.gif

I redownloaded Fortnite to check out the Season 2 Save The World (drowned in XP gifts was NOT disappointed) and the new town music is some Last Survivor, sad-movie-at-the-Oscars type stuff.

6:00 an all out squad-killing gunfight...:(

Also i need this from level 48 battle pass. My menu music is going to get intense.

Back