Video games you can play forever

WhiskyJack

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Your favorite video games?

I find myself being bored by most I play.

I got bored as hell of Red Dead 2. It's a unpopular opinion I know. About as unpopular as my last wanna be heavy thread...they made fun of me. *Sniffle *

Ones i can keep around for along time:

Ufc 2-3 was great. Latest one sucks.

Battlefront 2 awesome. Don't whine about micros to me you idiots brought it on yourselves.

Battlefield bad company 2 and the new urban one..awesome...the one that had a Vietnam dlc.

Black Flag. They got that new pirate game that isn't out yet I'm sooo looking forward to it

Discuss

Last edited:
If not for a game outage due to buggy update patch, I would have probably had over 300 consecutive days playing Gundam Battle Operation 2 on PS4. Piloting a mobile suit (MS) as part of 5 or 6 player team against other team. There are about a handful of ground maps, but you keep playing to get tokens to spend in hopes of lucky pulls to get better MS or weapons, parts.

I mean honestly I'm scrolling through what I have now and I find nothing appealing. I love rpgs. Any suggestions? Mods at least give this 24 hours. I'm sick of hearing from noone but @Dizzy in the arcade.

Starcraft 2

Rainbow Six: Vegas

Halo Wars (that's the strategy game)

Batman: Arkham Orgins

I like games that are strategy based. Those have tremendous replay value.

Starcraft 2

Rainbow Six: Vegas

Halo Wars (that's the strategy game)

Batman: Arkham Orgins

I like games that are strategy based. Those have tremendous replay value.
I need to reinstall 6. I let it get away from me I hear you can play solid snake now

Edit: origins tho? I have knight and the full package. Most of origins sucks

I need to reinstall 6. I let it get away from me I hear you can play solid snake now

Edit: origins tho? I have knight and the full package. Most of origins sucks

Sadly, I haven't had a chance to play the newer Batman games yet.

But Rainbox Six: Vegas has great reply value in the terrorist hunt mode where you can roam with your team.

I stayed away from Batman Arkham Origins for a while after seeing people say it's got gamebreaking glitches, but maybe once maybe inside a jail, I got stuck in limbo, but maybe after closing game, I was able to proceed like normal.

I was stuck in one area and after beating it, I put it down for a long time. When I picked it back up, next thing you know I finished the game. Didn't realize I was that close to the end.

Got it play with my buddy after work. Need something else though for ps4 on my own time.
Gundam Battle Operation 2 on PS4 is free on PSN and doesn't require PSN PS Plus whatevers subscription. Seems like every month like right now they have specials in the game to give newbies a boost, including free pulls, accelerated progress, etc.

I stayed away from Batman Arkham Origins for a while after seeing people say it's got gamebreaking glitches, but maybe once maybe inside a jail, I got stuck in limbo, but maybe after closing game, I was able to proceed like normal.

I was stuck in one area and after beating it, I put it down for a long time. When I picked it back up, next thing you know I finished the game. Didn't realize I was that close to the end.
It's hard for me to go back that far when I've already beat knight

Gundam Battle Operation 2 on PS4 is free on PSN and doesn't require PSN PS Plus whatevers subscription. Seems like every month like right now they have specials in the game to give newbies a boost, including free pulls, accelerated progress, etc.
Will try. Was always a fan of robot jox that 90s movie

Mount and Blade: Warband is what I've put the most amount of hours into on Steam. The modding community for that game is amazing. Hopefully Bannerlord gets there as well.
Played it loved it haven't invested as much as i should.

Mount and Blade Warband

I could happily play any number of MMOs for countless hours without getting bored. I don't do it because I need to have a life outside of video games.

And I still haven't gotten into Warband multiplayer. That would probably consume my life.

Will try. Was always a fan of robot jox that 90s movie
In Gundam, from the Japanese cartoon, you can do melee, snipe, mid range shoot and melee. If someone tries to melee you, if you time it right, you can press a button to counter and put them on their back.

Back