Video | OU football player Spencer Jones seriously injured after street fight with MMA practitioner

Dude could have walked away and if you watched the video he beats up the wrong guy . I don’t justify nearly killing someone just because they push you .
What if football guy surprised him like Zimmerman. Would it be justified?

We need to get Bathroom Askren and friend to fight Bank and No Money in Fight Circus 4.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Are you trying to be funny machida 99 ? Comment reported
No. It struck me as a very similar situation. One guy with MMA skill on top of a guy without. Does the guy on bottom have rights to defend? If so how far?

There were quite a few on hear yesterday saying UFC should add him to the commentary team and they didn't seem to be joking
Remember Snoop and Faber on the contender series? This guy is levels above Snoop on the commentary.

Drunk fights mean nothing. The best fighter in the world could get beat by a kid if they’re drunk enough

Remember Snoop and Faber on the contender series? This guy is levels above Snoop on the commentary.
Everyone hates on Snoop, it was a different take on commentary and i kind of liked it, the guy on the video was on the same level, its not like Snoop wouldnt recognize what was going on there.

The A B level athlete bs started in the sports bar sub forum for cro magnon. I wouldn’t put value into it.
but his soul is black.
Lebron would laugh at your take down attempts, open your mouth and shove his arm down your throat until you suffocated.

Rolling around on a piss stained floor, great tactic.

Hopefully justice prevails and that guy see some jail time. It looks like he's going to make some big bucks wit Gofundme though. Fucked up world we live in.
Do you realize he was already bleeding right? even the commentary guy mentions it mid brawl.

No. It struck me as a very similar situation. One guy with MMA skill on top of a guy without. Does the guy on bottom have rights to defend? If so how far?

Didn't look like he could defend himself if he wanted to. The best defense would have been to be a better human and not be a total piece of shit and never be in that situation to begin with.

If course it wasn't, the guy won the fight.
ComfortableDeliciousAvians-max-1mb.gif

<45>

Back