Vintage Musician photos

2224.jpg

scan-27.jpg

Ronnie James Dio in 1961. :D
(already a musician back then!)

ofJxn57.jpg

A very young Sergei Rachmaninoff

rach-young.jpg

You can see how massive his hands are there, kinda. Apparently, he could stretch and hit a 13th note on a piano. I have normal-to-big hands, I can barely hit a 9th note, it's insane to think about!

You can see how massive his hands are there, kinda. Apparently, he could stretch and hit a 13th note on a piano. I have normal-to-big hands, I can barely hit a 9th note, it's insane to think about!

Liszt took scissors and cut the webbing between his fingers when he was 5 to be able to reach further notes.

Last edited:
ThinLizzy-1.jpg
my main man Phil
Although they were before my time they were still one of my biggest musical influences ever.No surprise you like them @Jimmy Jazz you've great taste in music imo anyway.
My Irish brothers,I wish Phil could of stay with us longer☘️

Although they were before my time they were still one of my biggest musical influences ever.No surprise you like them @Jimmy Jazz you've great taste in music imo anyway.
My Irish brothers,I wish Phil could of stay with us longer☘️
Thanks buddy! Music has always been one of my loves! Phil actually died a couple years before I was born, which is strange because so many of songs touch me on an emotional level.

Thanks buddy! Music has always been one of my loves! Phil actually died a couple years before I was born, which is strange because so many of songs touch me on an emotional level.
Aye me as well brother,he's always been one of my most inspirational musicians.I could say because we're kindred spirits as Irish countrymen but the music has always been so much more to me than our country yous know pal?Makes not a bit of difference really,he was just a brilliant songwriter, musician and to me a soul brother ☘️☘️☘️

Aye me as well brother,he's always been one of my most inspirational musicians.I could say because we're kindred spirits as Irish countrymen but the music has always been so much more to me than our country yous know pal?Makes not a bit of difference really,he was just a brilliant songwriter, musician and to me a soul brother ☘️☘️☘️
Whats your favorite song by him? Mine is probably "wild one." Such sad lyrics but with great arrangement.

Back