Vwagering Discussion Thread v12 (WE'VE MADE A DOZEN!)

What’s the scoop? Who’s rocking the highest dosage this year?
Roglic. But the course is designed for pogacar. And out of no where Richie Porte is racing better then ever. Anyone’s games

What’s the scoop? Who’s rocking the highest dosage this year?
It’s just a weird tour overall. You have perhaps two of the most stacked teams ever assembled, ineos and TJV. But Ineos lacks a true leader. They’ve got too many guys who “could” be the leader so it’ll be tricky. TJV is the ideal team. Great GC leader and their super domestiques are the best in the sport.

That being said, Pogacar is the best racer in the world. He’s on another level, and with two time trials he could be the yellow Jersey through the whole thing this time. It’s going to be a great tour

It’s just a weird tour overall. You have perhaps two of the most stacked teams ever assembled, ineos and TJV. But Ineos lacks a true leader. They’ve got too many guys who “could” be the leader so it’ll be tricky. TJV is the ideal team. Great GC leader and their super domestiques are the best in the sport.

That being said, Pogacar is the best racer in the world. He’s on another level, and with two time trials he could be the yellow Jersey through the whole thing this time. It’s going to be a great tour
Man I have no damn clue about racing but I'll follow you on it

I used to at least watch a bit when it was on but Lance killed it for me haha
Yeah…right now is a good time to watch. I mean, I just think that the last few years have been really strange. There’s strong teams but no one is dominant because the best riders aren’t on the best teams, and there’s certain free elements that can still cause trouble like alaphalippe and Quintana.

My bet will probably look something like 5 mil on Pogacar, 5 mil on roglic. As long as one of them wins you break even. If we get lucky and the underdog takes it you make 5 mil. Only bad result is if someone wins out of nowhere or both guys drop out

Lol. Great minds! Just posted this 2 mins ago

I checked the page, just football, opened this page, refresh the other page, still football, checked odds and posted the link, and you had already done it.

What are the chances.

@PHATV you following the reds this season? Big night for votto getting 2K. He’s had a hell of a comeback season

I won’t be around til 2pm ET if someone wants to post the Badr fight today. Glory kickboxing

@PHATV you following the reds this season? Big night for votto getting 2K. He’s had a hell of a comeback season
Not watching much, really. He needs a lot more "comeback" seasons to earn that $160M contract they gave him a while back. lol

Goes to show how crazy Pete Rose's 4192 hits are, though. Votto has been around a while to be less than halfway there. Wild.

Not watching much, really. He needs a lot more "comeback" seasons to earn that $160M contract they gave him a while back. lol

Goes to show how crazy Pete Rose's 4192 hits are, though. Votto has been around a while to be less than halfway there. Wild.
Yeah Pete Rose got the shaft

I’ll post the boxing when I get home

Reactions: Isa
2 billion on Oklahoma state and there's no college football.

.84 is that last one I found. If anyone wants to bet that game it's about to start.

Ok s is -3
Baylor +3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back