Vwagering Discussion Thread v12 (WE'VE MADE A DOZEN!)

This is the other fight on tonight, odds took ages to come through.

Adam Azim vs Anthony Loffet - (card starts around 7pm UK time tonight)

https://www.888sport.com/boxing/boxing/boxing-bouts/adam-azim-v-anthony-loffet-e-2049541/

I'll put 2mil on Adam Azim to win by KO/TKO.

@helax i hope you're keeping track of my unofficial winnings, because i have no idea haha i think i've won 3 unofficial bets but i can't remember what the odds were so we can always forget about them if you want.

Either way there's no boxing on next weekend that i care to bet on.

@helax i hope you're keeping track of my unofficial winnings, because i have no idea haha i think i've won 3 unofficial bets but i can't remember what the odds were so we can always forget about them if you want.

Haha ya it’ll be easy enough to check everything. I’ll figure it out and get you paid out this week

Any chance I’d be able to grab that 2m payout?

Buds my internet and mobile are down and not sure if it’ll be back tonight. I won’t be able to post any boxing this weekend so if someone else can that’d be awesome

I just posted the late co main and main but missed the others

I went to sleep early so i must've missed them unfortunately. Any time you want to do a payout of my unofficial stuff just give me a shout. I have no idea what i'm on but here is a summary.

- 2.5mil on Hiroto Kyoguchi to win vs Bermudez, he did
- 1mil on Richard Riakporhe to win via KO/TKO vs Turchi, he did
- 2mil on Adam Azim to win via KO/TKO vs Loffet, he did
- Then i bet all the above winnings on Alex Pereira to win vs Strickland, he did
- 2.5mil on Caoimhin Agyarko to win vs Maciec, he did

I went to sleep early so i must've missed them unfortunately. Any time you want to do a payout of my unofficial stuff just give me a shout. I have no idea what i'm on but here is a summary.

- 2.5mil on Hiroto Kyoguchi to win vs Bermudez, he did
- 1mil on Richard Riakporhe to win via KO/TKO vs Turchi, he did
- 2mil on Adam Azim to win via KO/TKO vs Loffet, he did
- Then i bet all the above winnings on Alex Pereira to win vs Strickland, he did
- 2.5mil on Caoimhin Agyarko to win vs Maciec, he did
Got damn lmao you didn’t lose any?! I’ll try to get to it today. Well done man

Got damn lmao you didn’t lose any?! I’ll try to get to it today. Well done man

The only ones i lost are ones where i actually put real vcash into something, just check my wagers if you need a reference point.

And no rush dude, just the longer we go the harder it will be to track it all. I have plenty spare at the moment any way.

Hot dog bet really was the highlight. Wish you had been there to witness all that sausage slurping with us.

The only ones i lost are ones where i actually put real vcash into something, just check my wagers if you need a reference point.

And no rush dude, just the longer we go the harder it will be to track it all. I have plenty spare at the moment any way.

Hot dog bet really was the highlight. Wish you had been there to witness all that sausage slurping with us.
Lol yeah that was a good read. Alright I just checked the odds archive and I see the odds. I guess besides Pereira they were all pretty heavy favorites, the odds I see are .17, .25, .02, 1.07, .06 in the order you listed giving a total of 1,630,050. I'll round it to 2M because I couldn't find exact odds for the 2 KO props but the fighters were big favorites so we can assume what the odds range would be around for those props. Sound good or am I off here?

Lol yeah that was a good read. Alright I just checked the odds archive and I see the odds. I guess besides Pereira they were all pretty heavy favorites, the odds I see are .17, .25, .02, 1.07, .06 in the order you listed giving a total of 1,630,050. I'll round it to 2M because I couldn't find exact odds for the 2 KO props but the fighters were big favorites so we can assume what the odds range would be around for those props. Sound good or am I off here?

Sounds good to me buddy.

Last edited:
Hamzah Sheeraz vs Francisco Torres - Tomorrow

https://www.paddypower.com/boxing/boxing-matches/hamzah-sheeraz-v-francisco-emanuel-torres-31587384

Odds are pretty ass for a win, but odds for a Sheeraz KO/TKO are 8/15, so i'll put 7.5mil on a Sheeraz KO/TKO.

---

Raymond Muratalla vs Jair Valtierra - Tomorrow

https://m.skybet.com/boxing/upcoming-fights/event/29883524

Odds for a Muratalla KO/TKO are 1/4, so i'll put 16mil on a Muratalla KO/TKO.

Muratalla got a knockdown but it went to a decision so i lost 16mil.

I'll let you know the result of Sheerez's fight tonight.

Back