Vwagering Discussion Thread v12 (WE'VE MADE A DOZEN!)

5m Mets @ -130

As shitty as the Mets are they’ve been historically good for me bets

5M Mariners @ -150

Right.... Unfortunately the odds I had were for the outcome of Judge Sue Robinson only. I couldn't find any odds on the appeal, or we would've cleaned up:(
That’s fine can you forward me her email I need to send an angry letter explaining the V depression she caused on sherdog

@Zebra Cheeks when you lose 90M in a week

feminist2.jpg

@Zebra Cheeks when you lose 90M in a week

feminist2.jpg
<Lmaoo> That’ll probably be me opening week of the nfl season. Don’t love the card tonight for betting but seeing a few lines like Aldo and edwards by decision that I like. Been on fire recently with mma but when I look at a card and not a whole lot jumps out at me it’s usually a sign. Feel like usman wins but with how close all his fights are .3 is hard pull to swallow.

Any plans for trying to bounce back?

<Lmaoo> That’ll probably be me opening week of the nfl season. Don’t love the card tonight for betting but seeing a few lines like Aldo and edwards by decision that I like. Been on fire recently with mma but when I look at a card and not a whole lot jumps out at me it’s usually a sign. Feel like usman wins but with how close all his fights are .3 is hard pull to swallow.

Any plans for trying to bounce back?
I always like Aldo as a dog but IDK tonight. Probably just bet small on him. Gonna rebuild starting with Usyk. I always catch fire build a huge stack then blow it on a few random bets. The way she goes

I always like Aldo as a dog but IDK tonight. Probably just bet small on him. Gonna rebuild starting with Usyk. I always catch fire build a huge stack then blow it on a few random bets. The way she goes
I’ve had a lot of good Aldo bets over the last 3 years. He always goes into these fights as a dog and wins 2/3 of them.

I'm mad at myself for not putting up odds on "Who wins Panthers starting QB job between Baver, and Darnold". When Baker first got traded Sam was a heavy favorite, 2 days later Baker was a heavy favorite...

Back