W&T General Discussion Thread

I need to start hunting down .308 Win range ammo and get a couple 20 rounder PMAGS for my AR10.

Bought 2 20 round pmags. Didn’t end up getting the AR-10. Kept the Pmags anyways because why not just have some sitting around when the gun grabbers get standard capacity magazines banned.

Last edited:
Bought 2 20 round pmags. Didn’t end up getting the at-10. Kept the Pmags anyways because why not just have some sitting around when the hun grabbers get standard capacity magazines banned.
I have a gun store right near where I live but they're packed every weekend when I am off.

I might try to go tomorrow when I am done with work and just grab like 3 AR10 mags and browse to see if they have any DPMS low handguards available. I need to finish these projects of mine as all I need for the Mk12 .308 clone is a handguard, gas tube, gas block, and BCG (muzzle device is on the way) and a charging handle and it'll be ready to go. The Mk18 clone only needs a handguard, gas block, tube, and charging handle (muzzle device and barrel on the way).

Got some stupid news headlines for y’all

As opposed to a handgun that works how?

And then also they call this a “high caliber rifle” and unless I’m missing something this is just a 223 right? One without the buffer tube? Or is this a 300 blackout and I’m missing how to tell the difference from an overhead pic?

Got some stupid news headlines for y’all

As opposed to a handgun that works how?

And then also they call this a “high caliber rifle” and unless I’m missing something this is just a 223 right? One without the buffer tube? Or is this a 300 blackout and I’m missing how to tell the difference from an overhead pic?

lol at the handgun.

Yeah, that Kel-Tec should be .223. Didn't know they made a rifle version. Though all the PLR-16s were pistols.

Good luck, Canadians.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/canada-introduce-strongest-history-gun-002753178.html

Canada has proposed letting municipalities completely ban handguns as it introduces new legislation to expand its nationwide military-style assault weapons ban from last year.

The amendments would also simplify the process for officials to revoke gun licences, and make it easier for friends and family to ask that weapons be removed from individuals when there's a fear of violence.

Remodelling a weapon to increase capacity would become a crime under the new law. The bill is expected to make it through Parliament in Ottawa, and comes after Prime Minister Justin Trudeau promised that changes be made after at least 20 people were killed in a mass shooting in Nova Scotia last year, The New York Times reported.

The proposed law would also make it possible for the government to create a buy-back programme for around 1,500 assault weapon models.

It's a tabled bill, that can theoretically be defeated, if it isn't propped up by the NDP; or if a snap election is called, dies if it doesn't make Royal Assent before then. Trudeau would be foolish to force an election before the vaccine situation is resolved.

"Silver lining"; the buyback is voluntary and many of the guns banned via OIC, last May, were non-restricted, thus, weren't registered. I foresee a lot of boat accidents in the future.

What do y’all think about those Roni kits for Glocks?

Colt FINALLY came out with a middy...in 2021...:confused:

c8us01f34gg61.jpg

Whatever, Mr. Fuckin' Knowitall. :rolleyes:

Haha I used to know the vast majority of products but there are so many companies now that it's basically impossible to follow. It seems like a new manufacturer, assembler, whatever is popping up every week.

Then you have to try to find who is making their stuff, to what extent are they making it, are they doing finishing work or just assembling, what small parts, bcg, barrel, etc.

Even in the nfa world. Suppressors sales have been ridiculous so there are a bunch of small companies and new starts selling shit.

This
Colt-AR15-LE6960-CCU-Upper-Receiver-5.56-M-LOK-Deal.jpg

With an aero lower, tool craft bcg, upgraded trigger and whatever charging handle you want was one of the better 1k builds before optics you could get imo.

They actually made this a few years ago. Colt CCU AR iirc. I've recommended it to people itt looking for suggestions around 1k.
Did that one also have a lightweight barrel? And it’s almost $1500.

Back