W&T General Discussion Thread

From what I hear the next guy won't be the first. :eek::D

Are there any vids of that type of thing? Or even 556 in 223? For training/warning purposes of course

Closest I've ever been able to find is this, but I don't know the true story of it. Just a dumbass who after 4 failures to fire keeps trying to rack his gun. Then it explodes the mag out. I use this to first time shooters as "if you misfire, set the gun down and call me over. Don't try to fix it yourself"

Are there any vids of that type of thing? Or even 556 in 223? For training/warning purposes of course

Closest I've ever been able to find is this, but I don't know the true story of it. Just a dumbass who after 4 failures to fire keeps trying to rack his gun. Then it explodes the mag out. I use this to first time shooters as "if you misfire, set the gun down and call me over. Don't try to fix it yourself"

I've just heard stories.

Narcotics+arrest+June+17+RKFD.png

Local news, some people got busted selling drugs, but I'm pretty proud that half the Facebook comments are just ragging on them for the highpoint lol. A few about magtech for defense ammo as well

Narcotics+arrest+June+17+RKFD.png

Local news, some people got busted selling drugs, but I'm pretty proud that half the Facebook comments are just ragging on them for the highpoint lol. A few about magtech for defense ammo as well
Is it wrong I noticed the Hi Point first too?

8edb9abee56f71259b3a90bd812609f1.jpg

So, just in case hi point wasn't enough of a laughing stock, this now happened.

YEET-Cannon-b.jpg

I've started yelling yeet into my headset when I play Rainbow Six Siege with friends. PARTIALLY cause of this HiPoint lulzy-ness but mostly cause of this:

*yeet

What's "yeet"?

I really don't know. It's some younger millenia or gen Z saying. I can't keep up with all of them. I heard it mentioned for the first time drinking (too much) on Friday playing volleyball with some friends as one other drunk guy little younger than me (think he's around 22 or 24) kept saying "just yeet it over there" whenever someone botched a serve. Yeet sounded like maybe "chuck" or "huck". Found it funny 2 days after I hear a new hip phrase the internet has already molded a stupid company to its will.

Urban dictionary-
Yeet -
To discard an item at a high velocity
Alex finishes his soda and proceeds to yeet his empty can into a trash bin

Alex (while throwing the can): “YEET!”

Yeet-
n. Everyone thinks they know what it means until they realize they have no f*cking clue
"Hi", friendly person said.
"Yeet!"

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Yeet

There's a lot of different submitals. Just one of those dumb sayings that people say just because. And now it's a gun.

I really don't know. It's some younger millenia or gen Z saying. I can't keep up with all of them. I heard it mentioned for the first time drinking (too much) on Friday playing volleyball with some friends as one other drunk guy little younger than me (think he's around 22 or 24) kept saying "just yeet it over there" whenever someone botched a serve. Yeet sounded like maybe "chuck" or "huck". Found it funny 2 days after I hear a new hip phrase the internet has already molded a stupid company to its will.

Urban dictionary-
Yeet -

Yeet-
n. Everyone thinks they know what it means until they realize they have no f*cking clue
"Yeet!"

There's a lot of different submitals. Just one of those dumb sayings that people say just because. And now it's a gun.

Thanks. What a stupid-sounding word.

What's "yeet"?

Urban dictionary-
Yeet -

Yeet-
"Yeet!"

From dictionary.com

YEET! Yeet is an exclamation of excitement, approval, surprise, or all-around energy, often as issued when doing a dance move or throwing something.

Basically the short definition

Used to express excitement or approval.

This is the way I've seen it used online. Excitement or good high energy towards a thing or activity.

Funny story about the hi point thing.

Obviously when you ask the internet you get stupid names. Yeet cannon was by far the most popular name put forward. The people at hi point mistook the word for skeet, which means jizz. So they excluded it from the offical vote. Many inquiries were made as to why it was removed. Hi point actually wrote a dm to someone saying the we aren't going to name our gun cum cannon, lmao. Cum cannon got pretty popular in the comment section of hi point after and after that plus it being explained it doesn't mean cum, they brought yeet cannon back to be voted on. It won overwhelmingly.

I'm gonna gift my nephew some stuff, since I have too much stuff.
  • .270 bolt action rifle
  • 12 ga. pump
  • .420 ga. pump
  • Ruger 10/22
  • .22lr Umarex HK416
  • AR15 stripped lower
  • 2 9mm pistols
  • 2 .40s&w pistols
  • .22lr pistol
  • .45 pistol with .22lr conversion
He's pretty young and has no firearms experience. Hoping his dad follows through and teaches him to shoot, and that he develops an interest.

I'm gonna gift my nephew some stuff, since I have too much stuff.
  • .270 bolt action rifle
  • 12 ga. pump
  • .420 ga. pump
  • Ruger 10/22
  • .22lr Umarex HK416
  • AR15 stripped lower
  • 2 9mm pistols
  • 2 .40s&w pistols
  • .22lr pistol
  • .45 pistol with .22lr conversion
He's pretty young and has no firearms experience. Hoping his dad follows through and teaches him to shoot, and that he develops an interest.

Whoah. That much for a gift? Damn

I wish I had you for an uncle

Whoah. That much for a gift? Damn

I wish I had you for an uncle

Well, I've never given him a gift. For b-days and x-mas I put money in an account that needs to be spent some day on education. Figured he'll get lots of plastic toy bullshit that'll end up in the trash over the years. Nobody is gonna be handing over 12-15k for some kind of schooling.

@PolishHeadlock2, can you please give Hockey a like for his post above?

Short little video showing how it's illegal for the federal government, and now state governments via incorporation, to restrict arms in any fashion.

This puts into perspective how manufactured the supposed ambiguity is.

“A well-schooled electorate, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and read Books, shall not be infringed.”

Have any of you fellas had your hands on these newish Turkish pistols? Made by Canik or Sarsilmaz? I had a chance to play with the Canik TP9sf and the Sarsilmaz B6p and I must say I was impressed. Not just for the price point, but in general.

I've heard nothing but great thinks regarding Caniks. If you are planning on getting one I'd do it now because the prices are going up on them

Same with Grand Powers

Just a few years ago or maybe a couple years ago they were considered great budget handguns.. Now they cost just as much as more popular brand handguns.

Speaking of Grand Power, the first time I heard of these, was when I ran into a video about the Grand Power Stribog..

I wanted one so bad but like I said, the price when I first seen them and the price now was a dramatic increase

People catch on to things. Fairly unknown brands become known and the prices go up..

I watch a lot of firearm vids on YouTube..

Everything I've watched regarding Caniks are positive

Some people hate on them because they are Turkish firearms and apparently they harbor terrorist

Turkey is also putting out a lot of very nice looking low priced combat shotguns.. Semi auto AR style shotguns and they even have a cool looking semi auto bullpup shotgun

Once people catch on and word spreads, prices go up..

And I forgot all about the Grand Power Stribog

I've been saying I wanted another handgun but I've got 4 of them already..

Since I reminded myself of the Stribog, I might try to get one of these instead of the Beretta

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back