W&T General Discussion Thread

Definitely needs the part 2. Not sure why he didn't practice with it first lol

Right? Or put more than 18 rounds downrange.

The longer splits with the pause, I wonder if that's where he didn't get the Echo pulled entirely rearward (which allows the binary function). The shortest split was .1, whereas with the non-binary I think it was .14.

I forgot, do companies usually do sale for New Years? In the market for an AR15 lower to start up my pistol since my AR10 is almost done.

I forgot, do companies usually do sale for New Years? In the market for an AR15 lower to start up my pistol since my AR10 is almost done.

Depends on the company. A lot of companies do.

What lower are you looking for.

Depends on the company. A lot of companies do.

What lower are you looking for.
Just a general one

but my truck started having issues. “Trans fault” showed up in my odometer digital screen area so I have to save anything I have for potential repairs.

This whole year has been sales pricing. Not sure how you beat $29.73.

173190-875950.jpg

It's Anderson. For a few bucks more you can lose the snake.

Supposed to be around $2,000 retail. From what I've read it's pretty awesome.

The only info I haven't seen posted is the exit pupil at 1x and 10x. If the eye box is shit it won't be a good "tactical" scope.

Anyone here attend Virginia's Lobby Day today?
I was there. It was pretty amazing. Actually parked on the street about 5 blocks away right across from a construction sight. Got there around 6:30

The only info I haven't seen posted is the exit pupil at 1x and 10x. If the eye box is shit it won't be a good "tactical" scope.
I know it's not the version posted but if the Gen II is good enough for Marine Raiders to use it's good enough for me.

Saw a pic of a Marine with a Razor Gen II 1-10 on his rifle in combat so...

I know it's not the version posted but if the Gen II is good enough for Marine Raiders to use it's good enough for me.

Saw a pic of a Marine with a Razor Gen II 1-10 on his rifle in combat so...

Gen 2 was 1-6 sfp.

I was there. It was pretty amazing. Actually parked on the street about 5 blocks away right across from a construction sight. Got there around 6:30

Right on. Gun owners owe all the attendees a debt of gratitude.

Right on. Gun owners owe all the attendees a debt of gratitude.
Met some good people from Michigan, Texas, NC, SC, and Kentucky...found a few pics on line of me and my buddy. Several journalists wanted to take our pic because we were some of the first walking with slung rifles. Some asked for interviews and I politely declined. All in all it was pretty amazing.....plus ate at buz and neds bbq when we left. Long day but totally worth it all. The fight continues.

Met some good people from Michigan, Texas, NC, SC, and Kentucky...found a few pics on line of me and my buddy. Several journalists wanted to take our pic because we were some of the first walking with slung rifles. Some asked for interviews and I politely declined. All in all it was pretty amazing.....plus ate at buz and neds bbq when we left. Long day but totally worth it all. The fight continues.

Shit's about to get worse in my state. As of now only pistol mags are capped at 10 rounds. Now they want to neuter long guns too. An 80% ban is on the table too. Oh yeah, plus they wanna make you get a new permit for each long gun purchase, whereas currently the permit is good for a year. Fuck this place.

Shit's about to get worse in my state. As of now only pistol mags are capped at 10 rounds. Now they want to neuter long guns too. An 80% ban is on the table too. Oh yeah, plus they wanna make you get a new permit for each long gun purchase, whereas currently the permit is good for a year. Fuck this place.
Not sure where you live but I understand....I grew up in Maryland. I finally left and now dealing with the same issues in va. One thing I have learned is to be more active....I joined vcdl, I email representatives, I go to hearings, I go to lobby day, etc. Will it work in the end? Not sure, but as I get older I have zero patience for motherfuckers trying to snatch away my rights. I have to do all I can.

The Path to Salvation is Clear:
04ecdf530ac26a6aa77b3c66b7c278ad.jpg

Back